Chapter 3- Some other day, we always have tomorrow

Hoseok

"No I'm okay." Jimin keeps asking the same question.

"It's clear that you're not okay what's going on at school?"

I shook my head "Nothing now quit asking your hyung questions". He put his hands up in defeat.

"Well have a good day hyung see you later."

I stepped out the car furiously putting on my bag. I get that Jimin cares for me and I'm thankful but it's embarrassing to say no one likes me in this school.

"Hobi!" My face somehow smiled a little.

It's Min Soonji.

"Y-yeah?" She put her arm around me somehow and brought me towards her. "Let's go to the movies today! There's a good movie out with Taehyung from BTS in it!"

I smiled my little dongsaeng is doing well with acting. I remember visiting him and bring him along with his other actor friends food during filming. "I can't today sorry." Her face remained neutral "It's alright some other day we always have tomorrow."

I hate how she makes me feel bad without trying to do it on purpose. Yet I also loved that about her. She didn't try to hurt me unlike everyone else.

"I'm sorry I'll make it up-" this sounds familiar. Too familiar.

"Hobi it's okay some day we will".

Last time she wanted to go bowling the time before that she wanted to go to the park. But with my busy schedule I can't hang out with anyone.

I crave to have a day off so I can be with her.

Yes crave.

The way she's serious and not basic like every other girl makes her stand out.

She's...special to me.

"Alright we're here!" She opened the door for me.

"Thanks for walking me to class." She smiled "You're my friend and I care for you."

Her smile is the best thing ever I kid you not.

I see army smile all the time but because she doesn't smile often so when she does it's beautiful.

"S-see you uh later."

"HAVE A GOOD DAY HOBI REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS HAVE MIN SOONJI!" Everyone in the class looked at us.

She's protecting me again.

I couldn't help but smile. She's the best thing ever.

I gave her hug and watched her walk out the door.

"Wait!" I held her wrist causing her to look confused "What?"

"Make sure you go to your cl-class."

Her gaze was serious yet if you looked into her eyes you'd see the soft in them. That's why people misjudge her.

She smirked "Only for you I will." She winked at me and walked away.

That's it I'm asking Bang PD for a day off.

I wanted to get to know her more. Sure it's dangerous but what's life without taking risks?