Chapter 19- Take A Mental Picture

Hoseok

"Kitten~" I looked at Soonji who was sound asleep. I must've done a good job. I stood up ready to take a shower when I heard the bed sheets moving.

"Hobi?" My heart skipped a beat as I turned around to see a sleepy Soonji with bed hair and pink cheeks.

I'm taking a mental picture of this.

"Yes Kitten?" She smiled a little and got up. "Let's shower together okay?" She began walking into the shower. I knew my mouth was open but I quickly snapped out of it and ran to the bathroom.

~~~

"Hey Hobi." I looked over at Soonji who kept looking straight ahead. "Yes princess?" She scoffed "What's with the nicknames?" I gave her my best agyeo "Do you not like them?" She pinched my cheeks "We're not a thing stop it." I frowned.

We might as well be.

"Look Hobi!" She ran away from me to an advertisement for BTS. I stopped in my tracks and realized it was for my mixtape.

My face was plastered huge. "Take a picture for me!" I nodded and took out my phone.

I'm a nervous wreck.

"Has anyone told you that you look like J-Hope?" I shook my head.

"Did you uh like his mixtape?" She began smiling again. "I loved it, play it at my funeral." I laughed it off while swinging my arm around her shoulders.

~~~

I brought Soonji to the hotel BTS was staying at so it'll be easier for me.

"You lied!" I swung my head "N-no I didn't!" That's when Soonji came out of the bathroom. "You said they wouldn't have silk robes yet here we are!" I felt a wave of relief.

Just then my phone rang.

Bang PD
Accept | Decline

"Shit." I ran out to the balcony to answer this. The truth is...I've missed out on a lot of things.

"Hello Bang P-"

"Where are you been?"

"I've been uh-"

"Come to the boys room we have to talk!"

With that he hung up and I knew I was in for a yelling. "Soonji my love I'll be back!" She gave me a thumbs up while I ran to the highest floor.

~~~

"You like who!?" Jimin shook my shoulders. "You heard me!" That's when Namjoon broke us up. "Hoseok when you told us you liked a girl we didn't expect it to be her."

I felt anger rush through me "Don't talk about her like that!" Jin stepped in between us "She's here isn't she?"

I never told them.

"Y-yeah why?" He sighed "Your mom came to visit you as a surprise and reception told her your room..."

Soonji.

"You don't think-"

"Hoseok I think your mom is trying to capture her I-" I took off running.

This can't be happening. I'm suppose to ask her to be my girlfriend. This can't be the end.

By the time I was upstairs there were army following me and I saw my mother.

"Honey you did such a good job." I saw Soonji tied up into a chair. "Mom what are you-"

"I knew you would help me with this plan!" I looked at Soonji who was emotionless. "I told you Miss Soonji my son helped me!" I looked at Soonji who then looked down.

No way can she believe my mother. I hope she doesn't.

"Oh say hi to the rest of the boys for me dear I'll be on my way!" Soonji moved her head to the side. I knew was finally putting the pieces together. That's when the door bursted with army.

"HOSEOK OPPA!"

"HOSEOK-AH!"

"J-HOPE YOU'RE MY HOPE!" Guards took me back but I turned my head around to see Soonji staring right into my eyes.

"Let me go!" The guard only pushed me out of the room more and I took one last look back.

Soonji actually smiled.

A genuine smile that killed me in every bad and good way possible.