Chapter 26- No good for his image

Hoseok

"You messed up big time who is this girl in the picture!" Namjoon was freaking out and of course I was too on the inside at least.

"She's a girl I had a fling with before I even went back to school."

"We gotta address this fast because people are talking." I stood up and stretched "Yeah but people always talk."

"Hoseok not only that but what about Soonji." Just then my best stretch ever ended and I froze up.

"She- uh..." Namjoon slapped the back of my head "She probably thinks you're a liar now!" That's when I snapped my fingers.

"Let's announce that the girl was Soonji! I mean we are dating right now after all." Namjoon sighed and rubbed his temples "You guys just started to date not less than an hour ago and you expect her to do this?" I nodded my head and he pushed me back onto the bed.

"Do I need to remind you what reputation she has?" That's when my anger started to go off. "Just before her parents are criminals-"

"The worst criminals out there that haven't been caught and-"

"Just because of that doesn't mean she's a bad person." That's when he starting hitting me with questions. "Has she ever left without telling you why?"

"Yeah but-"

"Has she ever took you to odd places?"

"Well I mean an abandoned building isn't-"

"Stop it already, it's bad enough she'll get hate because she's with you but now it'll be worse because of who she is!"

That's when I stood up and pushed him away. "Shut up you don't know her like I do!"

"I know enough to know that there is no way she'll help you!" That's when Jin came in running in between us.

"Knock it off both of you!" The door opened again and Tae along with Soonji came in.

"I've talked to her and-"

"Hoseok I already made the statement that it's me but just cause I did that doesn't mean I don't think you're a liar."

"This isn't good still!" Namjoon began pacing the room back and forth. "Why do you say that?" Jin asked.

"Not to be that cruel Soonji but you're not good for his image."

"Hyung..." Tae rubbed Soonji's back as she stood there unreadable.

"No he's right I'm not good for Hoseok." I walked over to her and held her hands. "You're good for me don't say that-"

"Why couldn't you have just forgotten about me!"

"You can't forget someone you love."