Chapter 24- You're using her, what do you expect

Hoseok

"This is your fifth coffee this week are you-" I only nodded my head while smiling.

It's like she's wrapped around my little finger and I love it. There's no way she could ever leave me now.

"Fine I'll get it", she said while storming out. This is what through me off. Soonji isn't like this, maybe she's just having a bad day.

"Hoseok can we talk?" I looked up and saw Jin walking into the room. "Okay what is it?" I sat up and had a feeling this talk was serious. "You're using Soonji too much." I heard my own gasp as I placed a hand on my heart.

"Me?" He nodded his head with a straight face "She told she was getting tired and I can't blame her." I tensed up "When was this conversation?"

"This morning." Crap. "Oh fuck I have to go!" I got up as fast as I could not caring what Jin had to say as I went outside.

Little did know I'd be searching the whole day for her.

~~~

I had to rest in an alley way. I was running from cameras and running to find Soonji. I was breathing heavily but heard someone cough. Naturally I felt scared but went to see who was it.

That's when I found her.

"Soonji what are you-"

"You." She had her head against the building. My heart was tugged at the scene of her looking weak and tired.

Seokjin's right he always is.

"Soonji why did you-"

"I tried to erase the pain with this bottle but-" She let out a hiccup and continued "I just feel like shit now!" She started to tear up. "Why would you-"

"Hoseok why can't you just forget about me." I leaned into her face "Why would you want me to do that?"

"Cause!" She cried out "You're only using me and I feel like it's a game to you having me run a-around!"

"I never wanted you to feel like that Soonji I-"

"Forget about me let me live like before." I shook my head "I can't let you do that." I sat next to her trying to make sure she was warm. "W-why not?" I held her face with my hands.

"We both know you don't do well on your own."