Chapter 14- He makes me feel things that I don't want

Min Soonji

I'm a mess on my own this I know. However I'm more of a mess now because Hobi has been gone for too long. How long has he been gone exactly?

Exactly 4 months. Four whole fucking months and not a word. A part of me is mad at him but a part of me misses him so much it hurts.

He makes me feel things that I don't want.

I was caught in my daze when someone bumped into me.

"YOU BITCH MY SHIRT!" I looked at the girl up and down. It's the same girl that slapped Hobi. I clenched my jaw and just walked away.

"HEY!" She pulled my arm and my knuckles went white. "I'm not scared of you anymore!" I scoffed "Good for you congratulations." I turned back around and she pushed me. "What are you going to do to me huh?"

She's really testing me.

I turned back around opening my soda can. I poured it on her head. "Feel special because I didn't even have a sip of it." I turned back around to see a huge circle. They expect a fight.

That's when the girl pulled my hair.

They want a fight? I'll give them one.

~~~
"Her parents want to press charges aren't you the least bit upset? I shook my head and kicked my feet up. "Not really she deserved it besides isn't this expected of me?" The principal got up and looked out the window. "They expect to see your parents in court." I stood up "They're not going to come." They're wanted criminals why would they show their face?

"Then you'll have to go to jail since you're now an adult."

Curse my birthday.

~~~
I began packing since it's time to go off the chart. My parents somehow found out about my situation and decided we should leave and have some "family time". I heard a knock on my door.

I opened the door to reveal a giant box. I took the lid off and out came my parents. "Way to make an entrance guys." I rolled my eyes and zipped up my luggage.

"How long do you want to stay with us?" My father asked while taking my bag. "As long as I can." My mother went over to hug me. "It'll be fun honey!"

"Wait mom before we go there's a BTS concert..."

"When is it?"

"Later tonight..." both my parents sighed "You want to go don't you? Front row?" I nodded my head.

"Well I suppose so but after that we're leaving!"