Chapter 2- Kim Songgo is basically a Jimin

Min Soonji

My mind keeps going to Hobi. This kid seems good. Like I can tell he has a heart of gold. His smile is like a ray of sun.

Then there's me I'm no good and that's a fact.

I'm walking to school and I already see people getting out of my way. So what if my parents are notorious? That doesn't mean I am!

Well maybe a little.

I was on my way to my locker when I saw Kim Sunggo. He resembles Park Jimin so much.

He's the school's sweetheart. He's basically an angel down on this earth. Every teacher loves him every girl wants him even the guys do. His blonde hair looks like silk and it looks soft. His pink lips are like petals of a flower.

Yet at the same time he's hot as fuck.

I guess you can say I have a "crush" on him.

But I'm the opposite of an angel. Yet a little part of me hopes he sees past that.

I started walking towards him feeling a little bubbly.

I hate how he can make me feel like that.

I then realized he wasn't alone.

"I already said no thank you..." that voice is so familiar.

"Hobi?" I closed the locker to reveal Sunggo towering over Hobi.

"What are you doing Sunggo?" He stepped back a little. "Just asking if he wants to sit with me in lunch."

Hobi leaned over next to me whispering "I don't want to because he sits with the popular kids who hit me but he keeps insisting..."

For some reason Hobi's voice in a whisper close to ears made me get goosebumps.

Great now my arms look like I have scales.

"Respect his choice yeah?" Songgo stepped over to me.

Breathe. He's just another guy.

"You don't have a right to intervene", you'd expect him to say this in a rude tone.

But no he said it in the softest way possible.

"I do have a right that's my friend." Songgo smiled "She doesn't have any friends who would be? It's dangerous!"

"I'm not dangerous",I said in a cold tone.

"Your parents are, it runs in the family."

"I am her friend!" Hobi finally said something.

"Why?"

Hobi looked over at me "Because I don't think she's dangerous. I think she's misjudged by everyone."

Touché.

"Look Songji I didn't mean to hurt you but for his sake I suggest you stay away."

He's right.

"Common Songji don't listen to him I like you."

I like you.

For the first time in my life. Someone actually likes me.

"Hmph I like you too Hobi" I said as he put his arm around me and we began walking.

Now why am I smiling like crazy?

"Happy much?" Hobi seemed to take notice. "Me? I don't know maybe."

This is weird I never smile.