Chapter 12- What was I suppose to remember

Soonji

"Hobi for the last time I don't remember anything!" I said to him as he looked down. Somethings wrong I know it. "Well what do you remember?" He asked while I shut my locker.

"For the last time all I remember was that you came over and I told you the good news that's it!" He looked over at me then back at the hallway. "So you're not going to question-"

"Stop don't it bring it up anymore." I sat at my seat recalling what happened this morning.

I woke up naked.

That's it but Hobi was still there or he came in on his own and saw me for a split second.

I'm pretty sure he spent the night.

I shook my head and began working on some problems but I simply can't. What am I forgetting that Hobi is so hurt of?

I turned to see him and I waved. Only he looked away.

My heart died a little inside.

I began writing on an index card maybe he knows we can't talk and doesn't want me to get in trouble.

Hobi why are you mad at me?

I tossed it over and waited for his reaction.

It was emotionless which scared me just a little. No smirk no question in his face.

So I guess he is mad at me.

In my gaze of thoughts he tossed it back.

I want to be alone right now.

I felt my eyebrow go up in confusion. No way can I let him be alone I have to know what I did or what I didn't do.

No way, what did I do?

I threw it over to him quickly as the teacher was already suspecting something. I acted like I was taking something out when he rolled the paper to me now.

Just stop already I get it, don't worry you won't see me for awhile.

He won't leave me he can't he's different.

Hobi you actually mean something to me so please-

"Soonji, What are you doing?" The teacher was hovering over me. I shook my head "Nothing." He put his hand in front of me "Hand over the note."

Worried about our privacy I looked at the teacher then at the note. I'll be damned if I let everyone know what's going on between us because even I don't know.

I put the note in my mouth and began to chew.

"Soonji-"

"Excuse me but early dismissal for-" that's when Hobi stood up.

He really is leaving.

I got up and ran out to the hallway. I tapped his shoulder "How long will you be gone." That's when he sighed and stopped walking. He didn't dare to look me in the eye. "Don't know and like you did to me I won't tell you for what."

My heart hurts more and rather than putting up a fight like the great Min Soonji I am, I fell onto the floor.

I'm letting him leave because I am a bad person for doing this to him first.

But am I really this bad of a person?

Just then my phone got an alert from YouTube.

NEW: BTS Comeback Trailer

.
.
.
Soonji's mind was distracted for a matter of split seconds all thanks to BTS.

But at that time she didn't realize this was a major coincidence.