Chapter 7- I don't protect her she protects me

"You done fucked up." Yoongi said to me while I laid down on the floor. "I know that already genius."

"Well I am a genius", Yoongi said proudly while getting up and walking away.

From the day I met her I've always protected her. How? I make sure no one knows who I am because if they do they'll hate her for knowing me.

The world is a cruel place for working like that.

Except for that one day I couldn't.

Dance practice wasn't even why I was tired. Getting yelled at from manager Sejin wasn't why I was tired either. It was because I couldn't think of way to deal with the guilt.

I messed up I know I did and I hope one day I can truly apologize.

~~~

"Loser!" Everyone laughed at me while I got a carton of chocolate milk dumped on me. I had my head down.

It's been 40 days a.k.a two whole months since I last saw Min Soonji.

Yes I've stopped by her house. I've called her and texted her and nothing.

What hurts more is that no one cares.

I can't go up to someone and ask if they have heard of her because no one talks to her.

What amazes me is how she's okay with that. She's fine with being alone.

I can't be alone for more than a day.

~~~

"KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BTS!"

I smiled because how could I not? Today BTS has a fan meeting and luckily I can come cause it was right after school.

"Why do you smell funny hyung?" I smacked Jungkook's head "How dare you!"

I secretly ran back to spray myself. Stupid chocolate milk.

"Hi Army I'm so happy to see you!" Army cheered for us as we got this fan meeting started.

~~~

It was finally the last 6 army's.

"Oppa why didn't you come to the last fan meeting?" I smiled at the cute girl in front of me. "Cause I had to deal with some personal issues." She nodded her head "Are you okay?"

"Of course!" Then the bell rang signaling her to move over to the next member.

"Hoseok-ah!" The girl handed me a card. I gladly took it and opened it.

"I can't you know that." I put the paper down feeling sorry.

The girl had some guts asking me out right here.

"Not even for right now?" I shook my head from side to side. "It wouldn't be fair to other army's."

"But I-"

"I'm sorry." She then pulled out something from her bag.

Is that a-

"Say yes or I'll shoot."

First of all how did she get that in here.

"Yo What the fuck?" The girl who was meeting Yoongi stepped away and walked over to the girl in front of me. She looks famili-

"Who are you?" The girl moved her gun to the new girl.

"Min Soonji."

She looked beautiful.

Just like the first time I saw her. Her hair was blonde now. She lost a little weight and she had a scar on her cheek.

She's got even more beautiful.

Once I stepped out of my daze Yoongi and I looked at each other. Security was already stepping close. The other army's were escorted outside.

"No one come near me or else I'll shoot!" She grabbed Soonji.

I gulped. This time I had to help her.

"I only want Hoseok in here!"

"Just leave." My members refused but I gave them pleading eyes.

"Hoseok why don't you like me?"

"It's not that I just can't."

"It's cause your crazy." The girl grabbed Soonjis throat. "You've got balls you know?" She laughed.

How could she laugh at a time like this?

"You know who my parents are." The girl's grasp loosed. The gun was pointed at me.

"If you don't love me then I'll-" the girl pointed the gun into her mouth.

"WAIT-" That's when Soonji grabbed the gun and aimed it at her.

Security ran and took the insane girl out.

I laid there with Soonji in my arms.

"Why?"

"You know when I...I thought I'd meet you I p-pictured myself looking amazing." She smiled.

Little did she know that she did. That day when she helped me in the hall way.

"Your eyes they look so familiar..."

"Soonji why did you do it?"

"She had a reason to live I don't..."

"Soonji..." I took her palm. I looked at it and there were scars.

Scars that my cowards self caused.

Paramedics came and took her away from my arms.

That's when I realized.

I don't protect her she protects me.