Chapter 21- Whatever she wants she gets

Hoseok

"WHAT!" I shouted through the phone as I was trying to comprehend what my mother was saying. "How did she-" I was cut off by my mother who was scared. For her "scared" isn't something that's in her area because of her job.

"Mom are you sure?" I felt nervous. I knew this time would come.

I just wish it didn't have to come like this.

~~~

"Talk to her." I looked at my mom "And tell her what?" She crossed her arms "Tell her everything because I realized she's a good girl with a bad reputation built from society."

That's something I realized a long time ago.

I breathed in and nodded.

It would just be us in a room together.

The door creaked and I entered as the lights came on.

Soonji locked eyes with me and felt my legs get weak.

"Read it." My voice came out as a whisper. Soonji looked at that paper and took it. "Read it out loud please." She looked back up at me with a glare but I begged her with my eyes.

"This is the last note. The man who you look at in front of you is the same man who you see at concerts. I love you and I hope you don't leave me for hiding who I really am. I'm your J-Hope and Hobi."

She stared at the paper. It's up to me to start the conversation.

"I know it's hard to understand it but-" that's when she cut me off. "Hoseok." We locked eyes again. Hearing her call me by my real name sent shivers through me.

"Y-yeah?" She ripped the paper. "If you know anything about me in the time we've known each other is that I'm fine being alone." I put my head down.

"Are you rejecting me?" "You bet your ass I am!"

And just like that my heart broke into a million pieces inside me.

But I can't blame her. That's the sad thing I can't blame her for not wanting to be with me.

"But-"

"No buts Hoseok you've lied to me so many times and then you set me up!" That's when I felt myself grow with anger. "You think I'd actually set you up?"

"Yeah I do!" She stood up. "Well I didn't!" She laughed and looked back at me. "It was your plan the whole time wasn't it." She kept adding fuel to my anger. "What? No, you'd think I'd do all this just to-"

"Yeah I do!"

"Soonji are you really not accepting me because of this?" She nodded her head yes.

I'm blowing up inside and clearly my mouth was giving off that vibe. "Fine because who else is going to love you hm? You else is going to put up with you? You're always going to be alone!"

"H-Hoseok?" I looked her in the eye "You heard me, if not me then who? Who could possibly love you!"

That's when she slapped me.

"What the hell Soonji! This is why no one has liked you!"

"You're right no one loves me not even me so I should just disappear then right? Because what's the point of living if no one loves you?" She stormed out.

And that's when her slap finally reached my head.

She wants to die.

And whatever Soonji wants she gets.

"SOONJI WAIT PLEASE!"