Chapter 23- You set me up admit it you hoe

Hoseok

"So you see army? I'll be okay just some rest and I promise I'll be back stronger than ever! Bye bye now." I shut off Vlive and looked at Soonji who looked like she hadn't slept in days.

"I'm sorry again for-"

"Shut up and give me a hug." I stuck out my arms and closed my eyes hoping for warmth. "No." I opened my eyes and stared at her "Why not?"

"You're supposed to hate me and want to sue me and-" I forced myself to get up despite having some pain in my back "I know you hate me but my goodness Soonji-" I stopped myself from making a terrible joke.

"Look if you don't feel okay with me forgiving you so easily talk with Bang Pd."

"Why?" Her cute confused eyes made me forget about the pain. "So you could work for me and repay your debt, how does that sound?"

And then she smiled at me. With her teeth and dimples deepening. "That sounds like a plan." I didn't think it would actually work but of course I didn't let her know that.

~~~

"You set me up admit you hoe." I looked back at Soonji who took me by surprise. "I mean I've only done it with you so..." that's when I got a punch to the arm. "Stop it and admit that you set me up!"

"You being my personal assistant is a great way to repay your debt of running me over." She put her head down which is something I wanted to prevent from happening. "Hey look at me."

I picked her up and made her look at me. "If anyone were to kill me I would be happy it's you."

I received a kick to the chest.

"That's no way to treat me! I'm hurt." I began rubbing my chest and lower back. "Well what's my first order?" She looked upset or mad to say the least.

"Stop being so damn stubborn and accept my love."

"What?"

"Get me coffee." I smiled and realized she's in the palm of my hands.

It's time to have fun.