Chapter 9- What if I fall for her

Hoseok

"Don't tell me you're really kinky." I stood up quickly and put my hands up "No! Not like that!"

"So you're not kinky?"

"No! I mean yeah wait I don't know!" She laughed and took my hand. "Common Hobi let's go to my house I hate hospitals."

As soon as we stepped back inside to her room a nurse was waiting for Soonji.

"You shouldn't go off you just got shot-"

"Listen you nurse lady I wasn't coughing any blood therefore an internal organ wasn't hit I'm fine to walk which is why I'm leaving." I stared at her in awe.

She's interesting.

"You shouldn't leave you still-"

"I said I'm leaving, now did I stutter?" The nurse fell back and left.

"I have that affect on people", Soonji said while handing me her stuff.

~~~

"How are you okay with being alone?" She sighed heavily and scratched her head. "I mean at some early age I realized that people fear me but that's alright cause no ones messes with me."

"Where did you go? I've been worried." She smirked and moved over closer to me. "You shouldn't have to be worried about me I can take care of myself." She planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks though." She left me on her couch. "Goodnight Hobi."

~~~

"Hobi let's go out!"

My sleeping schedule is beyond messed up. But if Soonji wakes me up I'm not bad.

"Where?"

"I'm not sure but let's go!" She pulled me off her couch. "So there's no plan?" I began slipping on my shoes. "Not really the only thing I can think of is exploring the city."

"Sounds good." I opened the door for her and she passed so I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning by the way."

~~~

We ended up lost from each other. How? I have no clue. We were window shopping and we must've went a different direction.

So here I am calling out her name like a little boy calls out for his parents when he's lost at the supermarket.

"Hoseok?" I flinched back to see my mother?

"Eomma!" I hugged her tightly. "Why are you dressed like that still?"

"I'm out with someone."

"Who?" I gulped.

My parents are secret agents. Meaning they know about Soonji and her parents. Which also concludes they've been trying to track her down.

I can't tell her I'm with Soonji. She'll take her into questioning and that will only lead to-

"Hobi!" Soonji came running to me.

"Is that?" My mom was squinting hard.

"Sorry I wandered off."

"Aren't you Soonji." My mother stared at her head to toe. "That's me why?"

"You have the right-"

"Well eomma got to go this is who I'm hanging out with bye!" I pulled Soonji by the hand and began running.

"That was your mom? I feel bad."

"Don't." I stopped running and we arrived at a museum.

"Wanna check it out?" She nodded her head and smiled "I love museums!"

~~~

"Please don't wander off I'm just going to the bathroom." She gave me a thumbs up and sat down.

Just as I was entering the bathroom my phone rang.

"Hel-"

"Son was that who I think it was?" My mom was practically yelling through the phone. "Mom please I-"

"You have to help me if your father and I don't catch her parents or at least her soon we'll be fired!" I stood silent. They can't loose their jobs.

"What do I have to do?"

"Get her to trust you then take her to a certain destination make her parents come too we'll do the rest." This felt awful.

"How am I suppose to-"

"Make her fall in love with you and tell her you want to meet her parents! You're Jung Hoseok in BTS you can do it fighting!" My mom hung up before I could protest.

I have to make her fall in love with me. But what if I fall in love with her?