Chapter 17- A guy like me doesn't deserve love

Hoseok

"Stop pouting and eat!" I said while handing over a piece of meat to her plate. I know for a fact that I should be asking for forgiveness and I should be apologizing begging for mercy but I can't.

When it comes to each other we don't apologize much. Even the thought of my hyungs smacking my forehead once I tell them I didn't I still won't.

"Hobi." I looked up to see Soonji still upset. "Yes princess?" She still remained serious. My charms don't work on her. Yet once I'm J-Hope all of a sudden she melts. "Read this", she said while sliding a paper towards me.

Of course it's the note I wrote for her. It's really been that long. "What about this?" She folded her arms. "You're a guy, explain to me how someone like J-Hope could love me all of a sudden." I smiled a guy like me? A guy like me doesn't deserve love. "Who wouldn't love you?"

"Everyone." She began eating some meat. "Well princess maybe he sees beyond your reputation."

She threw her napkin at me which I dodged "Stop it with that name! And besides my reputation is who I am." I took her hand into from mine across the table. "No it's not you're a good person." She slammed her spoon on the table. "I'm not a good person that's a fact meanwhile J-Hope is a ball of sunshine, I know he's human too but he still shines more than me!"

I let go of her hand. "You're right, he is human but he knows how he feels." I know how I feel about you. "Does he have any idea who I am? It'll ruin his image!" I shook my head "I don't think he cares." I could care less of what people have to say.

She only gave me a glare and began eating again. I wish I could just explain that it's me leading a double life. That way I could give her the world which she deserves.

But I can't not yet.

"Would you accept his love?" She stopped eating.

"I-uh... I'm not sure." My heart began to crack "W-Why?"

"I don't love myself I can't love someone else besides no ones ever really confessed to me..." That's when I sat right next to her. I placed some hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek slowly.

"I'll show you how to love yourself."