Psycho Pass: All Alone With You

While there is no correct order to read these stories, events and characters do appear and reappear in subsequent stories. Here is the order in which the stories were written and a brief summary of each tale. Happy reading! If you like what you've read, hit that star button and show my inner Sith some love!   

Sleepover—When radical anarchists threaten her life, Inspector Akane Tsunemori finds that the best weapon to have at your side is not a Dominator, but a good hunting hound at your feet. (2 parts) 

Touch the Sky—Inspector Tsunemori is set up to fail after a senior colleague botches a possible lead in an investigation. Fortunately, she knows a certain Enforcer that she can call upon for help. Stress therapy can be found in the most unexpected places. (2 parts)

Scales of Justice—Kogami is transferred to the notorious Four Horsemen of Division 5 under the supervision of Inspector Roninn, who holds the record for the most Enforcers killed on the job. When Justice is blind and Sybil mute, what is a good Enforcer supposed to do? ( 2 parts)

Where Charity Prevails—The MWPSB sends Inspector Tsunemori and Enforcers Kogami and Kagari to attend a Career Day showcase at Daigo Children's Mental Care Facility. An unexpected natural disaster uncovers resilience and fortitude among the children, while exposing corruption and deceit among the medical staff overseeing their recovery. (4 parts)

Only When It Rains—Enforcer Shinya Kogami learns that the burden of a woman's tears, like a rain storm, has the power to both shelter and anchor a man's soul, even when he's forgotten who he is and what he stands for. (2 parts)

Unbridled Civility—During the national dressage championships, the malevolent influence of an old enemy puts Kogami and his family in peril. Can the distracted Enforcer leave them in the capable hands of the MWPSB while he concentrates on qualifying for the international competition? (2 parts)

Way of the Wolf—When Inspector Akane Tsunemori and Enforcer Shinya Kogami are sent to represent the MWPSB at a law-enforcement boot camp in the United States, mayhem and mischief ensue, disrupting the ranks with a new style of couple's therapy. Under the watchful eyes of Navy SEALs, can Kogami keep Akane safe from the brutality that lurks behind the badge? (10 parts)

The Geisha and the Hound—Enforcer Kogami and Inspector Tsunemori lend their expertise to a Division 10 Inspector and soon find themselves in the mysterious realms of Shinto shrines, tea house ceremonies, and the mirror-perfect world of the geisha. (4 parts)

Fireworks—When Enforcer Shinya Kogami and Inspector Akane Tsunemori decide to take their working relationship to the next level, the results are simply explosive! (2 parts)

Drift!—After a grueling, two-week law-enforcement boot camp, Kogami and Akane head to the City of Angels with newfound friends, LAPD Officers Royce and Rodriguez. While consulting with their colleagues on a case, they soon find themselves going undercover as street racers in a head-on collision with the fierce, local nightlife and a ruthless car thief, whose method for acquiring one-of-a-kind cars is murder. (12 chapters)

Until Death...Do Us Part?— "Death is inevitable. Every rose withers, then dies, and fades away like dust, but never true love." A gruesome death and a series of alarming mishaps and misfortunes have plagued the Kurouma Theatre company and their most recent stage production. MWPSB Division 1 is called in to investigate. Was it murder? More importantly, how do you apprehend a suspect who has been dead for over 300 years? (5 parts) All of the artwork was drawn by the fabulous SilentHill007.

No Laughing Matter—The limited civil rights of latent criminals is called into question in this darkly humorous sketch of the mental care industry under the Sibyl System. Inspector Akane Tsunemori is charged with escorting Enforcer Shinya Kogami to a local clinic for some routine blood work, but what happens when they arrive is anything but routine. (1 part)

The adventures continue in the next anthology...Out of Control...