chapter fourteen.

"the mood is set
so you already know what's next
tv on blast, turn it down, turn it down
don't want it to clash with my body screaming out"

☕️🍂

Kaison Brown.
August 15, 2016.
Toronto, Canada.

Steeping in to the hottest strip club in downtown Toronto, my sore and stiff limbs immediately relaxed as the blaring music and looming smell of weed and alcohol surrounded me. These past three months have been the most stressful of my life. Between tour and getting news that Naila was reported missing, I deserved to get away from the states for a while just to relax. The atmosphere was enough to get my mind off of things for a while, and with the combination of that and my plans of getting cross faded tonight my worries should be behind me for the time being.

 The atmosphere was enough to get my mind off of things for a while, and with the combination of that and my plans of getting cross faded tonight my worries should be behind me for the time being

My crew and I were rolling a good 25 deep, but considering that we weren't in the states where any random rap niggas would try and pop some shit off had us more at ease. Rock, French, Dave and a couple others decided to come out and party with me and our VIP section was absolutely wild. Foreign girls surrounding us on all sides, with bottles of almost every type of alcohol either in our hands or in close proximity to us. It was nice and an experience I enjoyed but I came here for a reason. Word around town was there was one stripper that worked at this joint that could have a guy falling and begging to her on his knees in seconds. The place was known for foreign bitches that could give a hell of a dance and empty out your pockets in seconds, and after all the bullshit I've been through in the last couple of months I needed this more than anything.

Walking up to the bar, I was greeted by a smiley and energetic racially ambiguous girl who dramatically fixed her hair as she asked what I would like to drink. I couldn't do anything but laugh with her because her vibe was exactly right for the mood I wanted to be in, and that was relaxed and stress free.

As she slid me my two shots of Silver Patrón, I tipped my head back as the alcohol stung the back of my throat harshly before I felt it's effects come on soon after

As she slid me my two shots of Silver Patrón, I tipped my head back as the alcohol stung the back of my throat harshly before I felt it's effects come on soon after. After chatting it up with the friendly bartender for a little, I came to learn her name was Mercedes and she was originally from New York City. When she asked me who I was here for, I barely even had the chance to open my mouth before Geneva's name came out of hers. Seemed like she was the true gem of this place, and obviously her coworkers would know that as well.