chapter twelve.

"you the MVP, baby, you the plug
you the one i take home to mama
you know i pull up when you holla
make you better, make sure you ain't fuckin' up"

*dedicated to staresque JuneBreezy5 Tiffanip trulyexotic ! love y'all, your support never goes unnoticed 😚*

☕️🍂

April 14, 2016.
Dallas, Texas.

Naila was undoubtedly having the time of her life up on stage with her man

Naila was undoubtedly having the time of her life up on stage with her man. The crowd was going absolutely crazy for her, and probably for more reasons than one. After deeming herself as a person who was incredibly shy and had terrible stage fright, the kickoff of Kaison's tour completely changed that and had her feeling all types of unstoppable. She planned on doing the most tonight, and she wasn't going to hold back in fear of hate from his fans or anyone else.

There had been rumors going around the celeb world that "Chris" had a girlfriend, but none of this could ever be truly confirmed until now because he kept his professional and personal lives so wildly separate. When Kaison hesitantly extended the offer for Naila to join him on stage, he hadn't anticipated her saying yes. He knew his girlfriend well enough to know that she wasn't the wild or super outgoing type, but when she did accept his offer he was more than elated. He was sick of feeling like he had to hide her in fear that the industry he was in would spoil her spirit, but she was far too beyond amazing to let that happen. Being one of the biggest R&B dudes in the game, there were a lot of eyes on him at once and he tried to tread lightly when it came to what he allowed to be in the public eye. He refused to let those he deeply cared about be tainted by the ruthless world that he worked in, and Naila was no different.

At this moment in time, Naila felt like she was the only girl in the world. She was having so much fun on stage and the thousands of eyes on her at once didn't intimidate her one bit. It was nice actually and gave her just that extra push to show out. She knew that the news of a mystery girl up on stage with famed singer "Chris" Brown was going to be plastered on Instagram and various celebrity news sites by the time she woke up tomorrow morning, but she really couldn't give a damn at this point. No looming thoughts of ridicule could stop her from the high she was on right now, and being in the company of the man she fell more in love with every day made it that much better.

 No looming thoughts of ridicule could stop her from the high she was on right now, and being in the company of the man she fell more in love with every day made it that much better