Chapter 4 Trunk's power unleashed

Y/n: Bulma gave everyone senzu beans. I even ate one. When everyone woke up. No surprise Goku wanted to go back. But Bulma started going on about us not bringing senzu beans. Goku admitted that he was supposed to bring them, but he left them in the bathroom.

Bulma: That sounds like something Y/n would do!

Y/n: But you don't even trust me with senzu beans. 

Bulma: Y/n, the reason why is you would lose them. But I know you would not leave them behind like Goku did! I mean come on Goku! When I ask Y/n to grab something, he does not leave it in the bathroom! 

As this continued, I started thinking of Goki. And what would have happened if I unleashed my greatest form. Goku left with Whis and Berrus to kill Zamasu. Berrus was sure that would fix the timeline. But Trunks and Goku were not convinced.

Berrus: You dare doubt the word of a god? 

Y/n: Yeah, I do. I mean you destroy a planet for pudding, that is stupid. 

Berrus: Why you!? 

Whis: Now lord Berrus remember what happened when you tried to fight Y/n at full power last time?

Berrus: You said you would not bring that up! 

Whis: I can not help Y/n almost knocked you out. 

Berrus: Shut up Whis! 

Vegeta decided to come with us. And Bulma decided to go as well. And it was cramped in the machine. But we made it. We went to see Mai was out cold. Trunk's kissed Mai in order to feed her the senzu bean. Goku was surprised by this.

Vegeta: Kakarot you have been married for years. You can not tell me that you have not once kissed your wife! Even Y/n knows what that is! And he is Y/n!

Y/n: I mean I only asked because I see you and  Bulma doing that while no one is looking. Which Bulma told me it is kinda your thing.

Vegeta: Y/n! Shut up! 

We left and found Black, Goki and Zamasu. 

Goku said that we knew how this happened and that they used the super dragon balls to create a fake him. 

Goki: Well you have a part of it right. 

Zamasu explained the plan. And Vegeta translated it for me. The part that was a surprise was that Goki was like a fake Goku. The dragon made her like Goku. But her genetics are different. Then we started fighting. Goki charged for me taking me a few feet away.  I went super saiyan blue.

Goki: This time we will finally finish our fight Y/n. 

Y/n: I hope so, both times we fought. Something came up. Here is to hoping that we get to finish our fight. 

We charged at one another and started to fight.  Something caught my attention. I looked to see Goku was enraged for some reason. He started to completely dominate in his fight.

Goki tried to strike me but I dodged.

Goki: You take you're eyes off your opponent too much. 

Y/n: Sorry. It is just who I am. 

   A little later I felt the energy fade, I looked to see Black use the end of his move to explode Goku. 

Y/n: Dam it not again. It is never a good sign when Goku is defeated. And according to everyone, it is even worse when it is me. 

Goki: You know? I can not get my mind off that form of yours. I want to see it. 

Y/n: But I don't want to end it yet. 

Goki: You're friends are having no luck. And yet you are not going to use something that could save them? 

Y/n: Ah. They'll be fine. I think. 

Goki: You are something else. 

Soon I felt another energy. One that was massive. It even caught Goki's attention. I looked to see Trunk's was enraged. He was able to keep up with Black and Zamasu. Vegeta started to fight Zamasu. But I could tell it would not last forever. 

Trunks: Y/n, dad! Get Goku and mom out of here! 

Vegeta was reluctant but listened. 

Y/n: Oh man. I guess third time is not the charm. 

I used a full power energy wave to distract Goki.

Goki: You tricky bastard! 

I escaped with everyone and we headed back to the past. 

When we got there I went to bed. I was dead tired. I have not slept in who knows how long. I closed my eyes. I did not care anymore. Next time I will reveal my true power. I can not hide it anymore. At this rate one of us will die. And that will not happen while I can help it.