Chapter 6 aftermath

A/n: By the way no Arale sorry.  Only the parts where I could make comedy or Y/n would have a challenge. So none of that alien convict or master Roshi's island of youth or whatever it was called. 

Y/n: Goki and I were relaxing. But then I felt shenron's power. 

Goki: Shenron is being summoned?

Y/n: Yeah. Lets go see for what. 

We went to see everyone trying to get the last wish for themselves. 

Goki: *grabs Y/n's hand* Does this always happen? 

Y/n: No, most of the time we only get one wish. But maybe there is a rule on if we don't use a wish?

Goki: Maybe.  

Berrus arrived and knew that Bulma was trying to make another time machine. He destroyed the material Goku got for her and the lab with the machine in it. 

Bulma: Noooo!

 Goku tried to wish for king kai to be revived but Shenron had no time left and disappeared. 

Goku: Sorry king kai, I'll do it next time.

Goki confused: Has...that happened before? 

Y/n: Yeah, Goku does keep forgetting to revive king kai.

Goki: You would think that maybe you would jump on that. 

Y/n: I mean I have not tried jumping on a dragon ball before. 

Goki: It is a figure of speech Y/n.

Y/n: Oh. Sorry. 

Goki: Its okay, I love you for being who you are after all.  

One day lord Champa came and we played a game of baseball. I was on the team with  Goku, piccolo, Krillin and Yamcha. Vegeta and Trunks had to replace Hit and Frost who did not show up. I pitched against Champa.

Champa: Okay Y/n, give me everything you got. 

I went super saiyan indigo. 

Goki: Um Y/n, I don't think this is a good idea. 

Champa: Don't listen to her and throw it. 

Y/n: I am sure Champa can hit this. 

Goki: *sighs* Even if he does that would be bad. 

I threw the ball and it destroyed almost the whole field. But Champa did not hit it. Whis and Vados fixed the field 

Berrus: Y/n. Throw it lightly. 

I listened but Champa hit it but made it a foul ball. I pitched again and he hit it once more. But Goku used an energy blast to knock it down and into his glove making Champa out.  Yamcha pitched after me. Yamcha got two strike outs and it was time to switch. When Vegeta pitched he hit Yamcha with the ball. I felt bad. But soon Berrus and Champa went at it. Whis and Vados made shields to protect us. Even though if I was in super saiyan indigo I would be fine. 

Goki: Do they do this all the time? 

Y/n: Yeah. Sometimes Trunks and I have our disagreements. But we never fight physically. Maybe because I can beat him in my base form? 

Bulma: This was supposed to be friendly. 

Vegeta: Nothing is friendly between these two.

Goki Grabbed my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. It was revealed that Yamcha made it to home base giving us the win. Champa left after it was settled.