22. This seat taken?

Nate

"So Calvin, that is about that girl you've been seeing lately," I asked teasingly.

"Do I detect a courtship?" Felix proposed, wiggling his eyebrows.

Calvin threw a tater tot in response.

"Well if you must know, her name is Brielle but everyone calls her baby, she's very sweet and I really like her," he replied, taking a bite into his sandwich.

"Aww that's adorable Cal," Matthew teased, messing up his hair.

"A true nod to young love, glad to see romance is alive and well, congratulations buddy," I added.

"This seat taken?" A random voice asked.

We looked up to see Quinn, but not the Quinn we've been exposed to for the past few months. Instead it was Quinn with no makeup or tube tops, just regular Quinn we've known since our first year of high school with her hair pulled up into a bun.

"Yeah sure," Felix replied.

She sat nervously.

Matthew turned to Quinn.

"So we were just lightly teasing Calvin here on his new girlfriend, care to join in on the fun?" He asked.

Quinn looked at him in surprise.

"Really?" She questioned.

"Yeah why wouldn't we?" Calvin asked, throwing a blueberry as Felix catches it expertly in his mouth.

"Well I figured since I was such a bitch as of late and you guys didn't deserve that. I wanted to say I'm s-," she started.

"Quinn," Matthew interrupted.

"You're our friend. Whether you like it or not, you're stuck with us and maybe we've been through a rough patch, it's over, you're sorry, we're sorry, it's okay, don't worry," Matthew assured.

Quinn sighed in relief.

"Thanks you guys," she smiled gratefully, clearly glad to be back with us, and honestly so were we."

"Don't worry about it," I replied.

Calvin and Felix both nodded in agreement.

"We're a fever you can't sweat out my Quinn," Calvin added.

"New topic of discussion, prom is this Friday and graduation is the Wednesday, I'm assuming we have some plan of attack already in the works?" Felix questioned.

"What do you mean plan of attack?" I asked.

"Like a plan for it, are we going In a group or do we find dates?" He asked.

Felix glanced at Calvin before adding,
"With the exception of Calvin, as it appears this Pokemon has already been caught," he joked.

"I mean I'm cool with a group," I replied.

"Same here," added Quinn.