Inside Jokes

Danny waited patiently in his seat for the bell to ring. It was the first time in a year that he was actually early to class. Sam and Tucker sat next to him, both arguing over meat and vegetables.

Once the warning bell rang, signaling you had two minutes to get to class, everyone began walking into the classroom. Including Mr Lancer.

"I see you're finally here on time, Mr Fenton" Lancer said.
"Yup, probably won't happen again... but oh well" Danny replied.

Lancer smiled and slowly shook his head. It turned out, ever since the beginning lancer had known that Danny was Danny Phantom. Despite what everyone thinks, Lancer isn't just smart when it comes to English and Writing.

Danny had found out a few months later that Lancer knew during an accident that involved a certain box ghost during detention.

After the final bell rang, Dash Baxter ran in, looking like a mess. He took a seat behind Danny.

Paulina gasped.
"You look awful today! What happened?" She asked.

"Yea yea, I know. I woke up late so that's why I look half dead" He replied grumpily.

Everyone watched as Danny turned around.
"You look nothing like me though" He said.

Tucker and Sam began chuckling, along with Mr Lancer.

"Nice one" Tucker laughed.

"...I feel like we're missing out on some huge inside joke"

—-

Danny stared at the board, his eyes barely open.
"Daniel? Your not falling asleep in class, are you?" Lancer stopped his lesson. Danny sat up, startled.

"Wha? No" He said, yawning.

"You should really get more sleep, dude" Mikey told him.

Danny shrugged.

"Guess I'll sleep when I'm dead... night" He said, resting his head against his folded arms. He fell asleep almost immediately.

Everyone, except Lancer, Sam, and Tucker, stared at Danny in confusion.

"...we're definitely missing something here...."

—-

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. I'm only typing with one hand because I injured my left. Anyways, If you have any suggestions or requests just leave a comment or message me :)