The Fly

Jazz sat next to Maddie on the couch, watching a movie. Jack was asleep on the recliner next to them.

Suddenly, they heard a loud thump upstairs. Maddie frowned and Jazz paused the movie.

Not long after, they heard a loud crash.
"OH HELL NO!" They heard Danny scream.

There was another loud 'Thud'. It sounded like Danny fell.
"YOU DEMON! I WILL KILL YOU!"

Maddie wasn't sure what to do. Jazz was tempted to go see what his problem was but decided that she couldn't deal with him right then.

There were some more loud noises.
"HA! BITCH I CAN FLY TO!"

Another loud crash.
"NO! DAMMIT! JUST LET ME KILL YOU, YOU ANNOYANCE!"

Maddie sighed. Jazz did as well. They put their hands out.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors" Maddie smiled victoriously when she won.

Jazz groaned and got up. She walked up the stairs and towards Dannys room. She opened the door.

"Danny what- THE HELL!?" Jazz screamed. Dannys room was a mess. Glass, from the broken window and lamp, was all over the floor along with every article of clothing he owned. His walls were covered in holes and burnt marks.

Danny was standing in the middle of his room, a crazed look in his eyes. He was holding a fly swatter.

"SHHHH!" He exclaimed. His eye twitched. Jazz didnt move, unsure of what the actual hell he was doing.

"THERE! YOU MONSTROSITY!" Danny smacked the swatter against a stack of textbooks. Jazz gave him a 'what the actual fuck?" Stare.

"DID I GET IT!?"

A huge fly flew around his head, almost mockingly. Danny closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"SON OF A DAMN SHIT BLOSSOM! YOU DAMN PARASITE I OUGHTA-"

Jazz slowly walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. She walked back downstairs. She sat back in her original seat. Maddie looked at her curiously.

"He's in one of his moods again"

———

SO! I'm thinking of writing a QnA one shot where Danny and his class answers some of your questions. So go ahead and ask away!

Also, DIDNT PUBLISH AT 1 AM! I'm probably going to actually go to bed early tonight since I barely got any sleep last night.

I fell asleep around 2 AM then got woken up by the damn fire alarm (it scared the shit outta me) AT 3:08 AM! Not only is that the DEVILS HOUR but there wasn't any fire! Or smoke! Then after it stopped, mine decided to be an asshole and continued to let out those annoying high pitched 'beeps' every 30 damn seconds. I managed to fall back asleep around 4 but got woken up again at 5.

I was very tempted to destroy the fire alarm in my room but my parents wouldn't let me...

Also, sorry it's so short... I just thought of this while trying to kill an annoying Moth..