Pinch me if you dare

Featuring Spooky the bat

Happy St Patricks day!

Danny rushed out of his house, Spooky on his shoulder. He decided not to fly to school today and walk with Sam and Tucker.

"Hey Danny" Tucker said as he and Sam met up with him. He was wearing his usual clothes except with a green hat instead of his normal red one.

Sam was wearing her normal outfit with a black and green plad skirt.

"Hi, nice hat by the way" Danny said, casually helping Spooky back on his shoulder because he began to slip off.

"Why Thankyou very much- wait, why aren't you wearing green?" Tucker asked. Danny's eyebrows raised up in confusion.

"Uh... I didn't want to...?" Danny replied, confused as to why he'd need to wear green.

"You forgot what today is... didnt you..." Sam asked. They walked into the school.

"What? Pft, of coarse not! Happy birthday!" Danny smiled nervously.

"...ok first of all my birthday was last month..."

"Yea, dude we had a party and everything..."

"Anyways that's not the point. Dont be surprised if you get pinched" Sam said as the walked down the hall.

Just as she said that, someone noticed Danny not wearing green and pinched his arm. They immediately walked away.

"Ouch, somebody just pinched me!" Danny exclaimed, turning around and trying to find who did it.

The trio walked into Mr Lancers class and as expected, everyone was wearing green.

"Happy St Patricks day everyone!" Lancer said as soon as everyone was seated. Danny's eyes widened.

"Oh... so thats what today is..." He mumbled, petting Spooky.

A classmate reached over and pinched danny when they noticed he wasn't wearing green.

"...this is gonna get annoying real freaking quick" Danny grumbled to himself.

At lunch, Danny sat with Sam and Tucker. He fed Spooky some mushed up bananas.
He felt someone pinch him again.

"OK! THE NEXT PERSON WHO DECIDES IT'LL BE FUN TO PINCH ME, I'LL SEND SPOOKY AFTER YOU!" Nobody pinched him for the rest of lunch.

It was at the end of the day in lancers class that Danny had finally had enough. He was working on his math worksheet, Spooky asleep on his shoulder, when Dash walked over towards his desk.

"Hey look, Fenton isn't wearing green!" Dash smirked. Danny sighed and placed his pencil down.

"So what?" Danny glared.

"So now I get to pinch you"

"Wait... are you pinching me because I'm not wearing green...?"

"Uh... yea, I mean..."

"SO ALL THIS PINCHING COULD OF BEEN AVOIDED IF I JUST DID THIS" Danny said, making his icy blue eyes turn neon green.

"THERE SO NOW YOU CANT PINCH ME!" Danny yelled in triumph, waking spooky up.

"That doesn't count!" Paulina whined.

"Uh... are my eyes apart of my body?"

"...yea"

"Are they green?"

"Yea?"

"BOOM! IT FREAKING COUNTS! NOW PINCH ME IF YOU DARE!"

Dash reached over and pinched danny. Then Dash got stuck in a wall.