The Ultimate Mission (6)

....

HERE'S ANOTHER SONG FIC! CUZ I LIKE WRITING THEM! AND I LOVE SHAWN MENDES! AND DANNY! AND THEY BOTH LOVE MUFFINS! AND I ALSO LOVE THE AVENGERS!

😁

I just love everything. Except spiders. But I love Spider-Man.

———

The Avengers were needed to get a very important peice of tech back to Sheild. It was stolen from them around two weeks ago.

They allowed Peter and Danny to come since it wasn't supposed to be dangerous. However, Dannys friends didn't approve of him going without them.

So they forced Steve and Tony to allow them to come. With a little help from Danny, Peter, and Clint, Tony and Steve finally agreed.

"Jeez, you guys are pretty damn protective of him" Falcon mumbled.

"We have every right to be" Sam said, earning a nod of agreement from both Elizabeth and Star.

Falcon didn't say anything back. They all sat down in the living room while Steve explain the mission.

Steve explained that the one who stole it would be selling it to the buyer that night.

"Where are they going to be?" Mikey asked.

"At some club downtown. We can't make a huge scene so it needs to be done discretely" Rhodey answered.

"That's boring!" Clint exclaimed. Danny nodded in agreement.

"A Club? They're not old enough to get in one" Lancer pointed out.

"They can pull it off. Danny however... your height may be an issue" Scott mumbled the last part but Danny heard it.

"5'2' isn't short, it's average" He grumbled.

"It's short" Dash smirked.

"Still higher then your IQ"

Everyone burst out laughing. Tucker and Peter both yelled "ROASTED!"

———

"I'm sorry, adults only" The Bouncer told Danny even after he showed him his fake ID.

(I have absolutely zero knowledge on clubs... i just know that people dance and drink alcoholic beverages... P.S don't sneak into clubs)

"Bitch I am an adult!" Danny exclaimed. Steve had to restrain himself from saying 'Language!'. All of the Avengers were in disguises so nobody would recognize them.

The bouncer raised his eyebrow.
"If you don't leave, i'll have to force you"

"Put your hands on me and I will rip them off of your body"

"You've been watching way to many horror movies" Sam mumbled. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Oh for the love of... here! Just let him in!" Tony handed the bouncer 200 dollars. He immediately let Danny through.

"...well that works I guess" Star mumbled. They walked into the club which wasn't that crowded.

"Man, my mom would freak out if she knew I was here" Tucker said, looking around.