My Hero Academia (12)

You guys are the literal best, never have I once gotten a comment begging me to update (not that there's anything wrong with that, I understand how it feels to really want an update to a story). I love not feeling rushed to write anything.

THAT BEING SAID I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ALL MONTH! LIKE BRUH I DIDNT REALIZE ITS BEEN THAT LONG! ScHoOlS bEiNg A PaIn In ThE MoThER TrUcKiNg AsS DuUdE

So I shall reward you with a chapter from my favorite series
:)

—————

Alien QUEEN: ATTENTION! CLASS OF 1A! OUR CINNAMON ROLLS ARE BEING ATTACKED!

Denki: square up thot

Denki: I DID NOT MEAN TO TYPE THAT I SWEAR

AngryPomeraniun: What the fuck

AngryPomeraniun: WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY NAME!

Cinnabon: Kacchan stop cussing in the group chat or Iida Kun will start ranting again

AngryPomeraniun: Shitty ass Deku don't fucking tell me what the fuck to do!

Creati:): Aizawa Sensei will be very angry once he notices you guys are all texting each other instead of paying attention

Iida: Exactly! I know you're all worried about Danny, but you should still pay attention! And please, no using foul language!

UravITYEET: Theres nothing to pay attention to though, Aizawa sensei is too busy trying to stop baby Danny from eating all the pencil erasers

AlienQUEEN: hence the reason why it's not a big deal to text atm! NOW HOW ABOUT WE USE HIS DISTRACTION AS AN ADVANTAGE AND TRY TO FIND THE SICK MONSTER THAT DID THIS TOO OUR PRECIOUS BEAN! I HAVE A GREAT PLAN TOO!

Denki: YEAAAAAAH! IM IN!!

KiriCinnamonRoll: ME TOO!

AlienQUEEN: FOR OUR SECOND INNOCENT CINNAMON ROLL!

UravITYEET: second? Is Deku first?

Denki: yeah because Deku doesn't cuss or try to kill people when they take his muffins.

IcyHot: that makes perfect sense, I must say.

"If the pencil erasers aren't edible, why would you think the black board erasers were!" A very stressed looked Aizawa exclaimed, trying to grab the intangible over energetic two year old.

The little shi- the little angel just stuck his tongue out at his sleep deprived guardian and went back to chewing the black board eraser.

"At least nothing really changed, except for his age" Denki snickered.

Aizawas eye twitched. Danny's been a two year old for nearly a week already. A long, painful, stressful, week.

Mina's face brightened as she got a brilliant idea. She quickly raised her hand.
"Mr Aizawa sensei, since we have an hour left of school and we're not learning anything, how about you take a nap while we watch Danny"

Everyone in the classroom looked at her as if she was insane.

They did not want to watch that little adorable killer child.

But much to their dismay, as soon as the offer left Mina's mouth, Aizawa closed his eyes and took a well deserved nap. Danny, who was sitting on the ground in front of the blackboard trying to eat the eraser, finally became tangible once more.

Izuku quickly jumped out of his seat to take the eraser from Danny. Danny was about to throw a tantrum but Katsuki shoved a muffin in his face before he could start. He happily ate his muffin instead.