Questions and Reactions

Everyone knows Dannys secret!

———

"GUYS!" Startled, Lancers coffee slipped out of his hands and landed on the floor. He didn't move, nor did anyone else, for several minutes.

Finally, he sighed and closed his eyes.
"Daniel... for the last time-"

"Actually, This time it was me" Lancer looked up to see a sheepish looking Tucker at the doorway.

Danny raised his hand from where he was sitting in his seat.
"I've literally been here the entire time..." He said.

"Anyways, You guys know how I started that youtube channel a few weeks ago?" Tucker asked. Everyone nodded their heads.

"IT BLEW UP! Not literally, BUT WE ALREADY HAVE OVER 300,000 SUBSCRIBERS! They want us all to do a QnA so... WE'RE DOING IT!" Tucker exclaimed as he pulled out his camera.

"Am I ever going to be able to teach you guys anything?" Lancer mumbled.

Everyone sat on the ground in front of the camera. Tucker turned it on then sat in between Sam and Danny.

"Ok! We're all going to answer your questions that you asked on Twitter!" Tucker said.

"Can I be excused from this?" Dexter, who danny had let live, asked.

"No, If I have to suffer through this then you do to" Ned said. They had both become great friends which is not very surprising.

"Yes. Suffer" Danny whispered. Sam smacked the side of his head.

"Owwww, sammy why" Danny pouted.

"Ok, moving on. First question is from 'BlueJollyRancher'. Why is Danny so adorable?"

"Because he doesn't use the internet that often so he remains the innocent little muffin he is supposed to be" Sam said.

"Ok! 'Number2Pencil' asked Who is your guys favorite superhero?"

"Ant man!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Iron man, Thor, and Spiderman! Dont make me choose" Danny said.

"Mines gotta be Danny Phantom" Sam said, making Danny blush.

"Scarlet Witch" Paulina said.

"CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!" Dash exclaimed.

"Mines Dr Strange. Ok, 'JustMarvelous' asked 'out of all of you, whose the most likely to be sent to Prison?'

"Danny" everyone said.

"Jokes on you! I've already been to prison!" Danny said, smirking. Everyone face palmed.

"And you save us... every damn day" Star mumbled, shaking her head.

"Uh.. next question! 'MooseNPie' asked What annoys you guys the most?"

"Whenever people say 'Hahaha i'm dead'" Danny said.

"Danny" Ned said. Dexter nodded in agreement.

"I'M CHANGING MY ANSWER! ITS WHENEVER THESE TWO OPEN THEIR MOUTHS! NOTHING INTELLIGENT COMES OUT!" Danny flipped them both off.

"Danny!" Star said in a warning tone.

"Hey! I technically didn't say it!" Danny said, crossing his arms.

"I gotta agree with Ned" Dash said.

"Somebody get Skulker on the phone" Danny cracked his knuckles.

"Can I just make one video with you guys without getting one of us killed? You can kill him later! Anyways, 'MagikPolarBear' asked if we can react to some fanart"

Tucker grabbed his phone and began searching for some fanart.

"Here's some fanart of Danny in Phantom form"

"I LOOK SO COOL!!" Danny exclaimed.

"SAMMY LOOK! DONT I LOOK COOL!?!?"

"You look awesome, Danny" Sam said, smiling as her boyfriend kissed her cheek.

"Ooo! Here's some Danny and Sam fanart!"

"OOOO! THEY'RE KISSINGGGG" Nathan exclaimed

"Ew" Dexter said.

"You guys see them kiss everyday, and Dexter, grow up  and shut up, Please" Star said.

"Here's us!" Tucker exclaimed.

"Holy shit Danny looks hot" Paulina said

"I agree" Elizabeth mumbled.

"We look awesome!" Tucker said.

"Sammy you look so pretty! Just like in real life!" Danny said as he placed his head on her shoulder. Sam blushed.

"I feel loved" Tucker said.

"Tucker you look awesome to! Because you are!" Danny exclaimed.

"Thanks dude! Now moving on, Last question! PuppyLover8309 asked Why does Danny love muffins so much?"

Everyone turned to look at Danny. His watch suddenly beeped.

"YES! MUFFIN TIME!" Danny cheered. He grabbed his backpack and pulled out a chocolate muffin.

"What was the question again?" Danny asked, mouth full of muffin.

"...nevermind"