My Hero Academia (11)

Canon? What's that? Is it edible?

enjoy~

————

"I don't care Yamada I'm not letting you- Danny cut that out! Don't you- get that out of your mouth, don't eat that! It's not edible!"

On the other line, Yamada just grinned as he waited for Aizawa to finish scolding his child.
"Are you sure you don't want me to babysit?"

He heard Aizawa groan.
"I'm not trusting you with a two year old"

Yamada made a wounded sound.
"I'm the one who found him, I'm trustworthy!"

"Not with children"

"I helped you babysit Shinso"

"Goodbye, and leave me alone"

"bUT-"

The phone clicked and Yamada pouted.

"Rude"

—————

The Day Before...

Danny ran past Aizawa and slapped the classroom door.
"Ha! I win!" Danny grinned. Aizawa tried not to smile, however he couldn't help but crack a small one. Just a few days earlier Danny had been crying in their kitchen cupboard but now he's okay enough to go to class.

"We weren't racing" He said, opening the door leaving behind a pouting Danny. Everybody else was already in the room, Kirishima brightened up when he saw him.

"Hey bro!" He grinned. Danny smiled back before sitting down in his seat.

"Morning Danny Kun, glad you're doing better" Izuku smiled at him which Danny returned.

"I am, thanks to you guys!" The power of Danny's, Kirishima's, and izuku's smile brightened up the room.

"The power of the cinnamon rolls" Mina muttered. Bakugou rolled his eyes.

(It was at this point that everything below got deleted and I had to take a break so I could stress/Angry clean my room)

"Today you'll be choosing your code names" Aizawa told the class. Everyone immediately became excited, including Danny.

He then went on to show all the offers the students received from hero agencies. Todoroki and Bakugou received the most while Danny and Izuku didn't get any at all. They weren't the only ones though.

Danny assumed it was because he had run off and didn't return. Danny couldn't figure out why Izuku didn't get any though.

Midnight had shown up since she would have the final approval on the names. Danny forgot all about not getting any offers and immediately became excited again.

Aoyama was the first to volunteer since Danny sure as well wasn't going to. He showed his choice to the class.

"I can not stop twinkling"

Danny found it a bit strange but liked it nonetheless. Everyone else also found it strange. Midnight shortened it to 'Cant stop twinkling' and they moved on.

Mina tried to choose 'Alien Queen' which Danny thought was freaking awesome and happily said so. However Midnight wouldn't let her. Next was Asui who chose Froppy, everyone seemed to like that choice.

Kirishima chose to go next. His favorite hero was Crimson Riot so he chose his hero name to be Red Riot.

Many others went up to show their choices including Shoji who chose 'Tenacole', Sero 'Cellophane', Ojiro 'Tailman', Sato 'Sugarman', Mina who changed her name to 'Pinky', Denki 'Chargebolt', Hagakure 'Invisible Girl', Yaoyorozu 'Creati', Todoroki who just stuck with his first name, Tokoyami 'Tsukuyomi', Mineta 'Grape Juice', Koda 'Anima', and Ochako who chose 'Uravity'.