Chapter 2

The first gig 2000

"Okay guys, gather around." I command. "You guys are going to show them what the fuck Avenged Sevenfold is about!!! Now get your asses out there!!" I yell.

"Good luck boys! We love you!!" Val and I say.

Val and I have basically become their managers. I am their hype man, photographer and promoter. Val is the big boss. She handles money and stuff. I go to take photos but the guys choked. The lights and people scared them. So I climb on the stage.

"Alright guy, welcome Avenged Sevenfold!!" I yell.

The crowd starts to clap and cheer.

"The first song is called 'Art of the subconcious illusion'!!"

They guys start the song and all goes well. I scream my part and then the guys took it from there. The rest of the concert went well. At the end I was handing out business cars Val had made to try to get their name out there.

"Don't you come back here and perform that shit. That was trash." The manager says.

I see Sanders getting mad and I walk over there.

"Whats the problem sir?" I ask.

"Get the fuck out!!" He yells in my face.

"We treated your establishnent with the upmost respect and you treat us like this?  What a professional place you have here. I'll let your big boss know how you treated us." I smile and he stands there in awe.

"Lets go boys." Val says.

I hop in the driver seat and drive to my house.

"Have fun at the bar! Call if you need me!" I give my brother a hug.

I walk inside and get ready for bed. I crawl into my big comfy bed.

Around midnight I hear my brother come in and yell about something. I go downstairs to see what was up.

"You whore!! You slept around with guys in the band. I should've known. They all were staring at your ass. I don't want you around them unless I'm woth you."

"What the fuck are you talking about? I tell you everything so fuck off with that shit." I yell. He grabs me by the shirt.

"Go to your room and don't come out!" He yells in my face and his spit flies out of his mouth.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

Before I turn around he punches me right in the face.

I run up stairs and he starts throwing things. I lock my door and crawl into my bed crying. Why am I not telling anyone about this? I fall asleep when he stops yelling.

I wake up around 9. I barely got any sleep last night because my face was throbbing. I grab my phone and see a text from Brian.

Do you want to come over and have lunch with us?-b

Sure. I'll head over there in a few-m