Chapter 11

Brian's point of view

I need Marley. This tour has sucked ass without her. But all the shit her brother told me still bothers me. He said that she was using me to help get her name out there and a whole bunch of other things. He even said that she was sleeping around with my Dad. I believe it.

*knock knock*

I walk downstairs and open the door to see Wendt standing there.

"What do you want?" I hiss at him.

"Look. Everything I told you about Marl. Was a lie. I wanted her to feel my pain of losing a bestfriend. So, please go talk to her. She is depressed and is starting to cu...."

Before he can say a word I clock him in the face. We go at it. He gets me a few good times. But I finish him off. Then the cops arrive. Fuck.

*time skip (spacey music in background)*

"Okay Mr.Haner, you can make one phone call." The officer says.

The first person that comes to mind is Jim.

Hey Jim. I need help.-b

Oh,god. What did you do?-j

I beat the crap out of Wendt. He told me what he did.-b

Okay. Let me get Marley to bed and I'll be right there.-j

Is she really cutting?-b

Yes. I need to talk to you all about that.-j

He hangs up. What have I done? I can't imagine the pain I have put her through. I need to make it up to her. Maybe a song?

While some have gone their separate ways
There's some still caught up with the past
And stead to move on, you're missing most of your life
They say it's hard to stay the same
When some fail, while other men seem to gain, but friends
I'll be with you here until the end.

I don't know. But I need to talk to her and make things right.

"Mr.Haner, you're free. Lets go."

They let me out and I see Jimmy there.

"We need to talk man." He puts his arm on my shoulder and leads me to the van.

"Okay man. Marley is beyond depressed. She really needs you. I don't know if you're still mad at her or not but you need to talk to her."

"Im not mad at her. I don't know why the fuck I listened to her brother. I can't believe I caused her this."

"Well you're making it up to her now." Jimmy said pulling out of the jail place.

What am I going to do? Will she forgive me?

Marley's point of view

He is my best friend, no matter what. Until the end as I would say. So. Yes, I will forgive him. I know how convincing my brother is. I don't blame him. But not talking to me for years? Thats some bullshit.