Chapter 12

2 months later

Brian's point of view

"She can be released." The doctor says. "Make sure she takes her medications."

"Yes sir. I will. Lets get you home Marl." I smile while putting my arm over her. We walk to my truck and start the drive to her house. On the way she falls asleep. When we get there, I carry her to bed and go to the living room.

You see, when me and Jimmy showed up after he bailed me out. We found her. We found her in the bathtub. She tried to kill herself. The razor was still in her hand. Thats a day I never want to go back to. The pain I felt was probably the same pain she felt when I left her. She was declared dead. But she came back for something. Doctors said it was a miracle.

"Boro?" She asks walking downstairs.

"Yes Marl?"

"I think we finally need to talk about what happened."

"Of course." I smile.

"Okay, I need to get one thing straight. Months and months you ignored me Bri, months. I need to know why."

"Well Marl, I was hurt. Your brother made it so convincing that you were just using me. He told me that you had said some vile things about me. I was a jackass. I know. I hated every second of not being with you Marl. I hated not having my sidekick." I started to cry. "That was the worst thing in my life. I felt like a piece of me died. I don't know what I would do without you. If I lost you and Jimmy, I wouldn't know what to do. Marl. I promise I will never do that again. I love you Marley Jade Wendt."

She finally looks up at me and I see the wet trail of tears that were on her cheeks.

"The thing that hurts the most is I almost lost you. It would've been because of me." I struggle to get out.

She comes over to where I'm sitting and opens up her arms. I fall into them and we sit there and cry.

"You're an asshole Bri. But I love you too." She laughs.

We start to laugh.

"Well Marl. I have my stuff over here already. Dad says I can live here for now. So you're stuck with my ass." I laugh. "Do you wanna watch insidious?" I grin.

"Fuck yes!!" She cheers.

I put in the movie and she passed out on the couch. It made me so happy that she was here. But those bandages still hurt me when I look at them. Im an ass.

Marley's point of view

I wake up on the couch with Brian on the couch. I get up and go take a shower. I didn't shower after that nasty hospital trip. I get in the bathroom and take off my bandages. I can't believe I almost did that. It was a permanent solution to a temporary problem. But, instead of trying to run away from problems I need to face them head on.

I get in the shower and starr singing my head off.

"Marl." I hear Brian laugh.

"Yes Boro?" I sing.

"Oh goodness. You need singing lessons." He laughs walking out.

I finish up my shower and get dressed.

"Honey! I'm home!" Jimmy yells.

I run downstairs and see that Jimmy was calling Brian "honey". I see Brian hugging Jimmy.

I clear my throat. "Okay Jim, I'm just chopped liver now?"

"No. I love my Marl. I even brought your favorite food home. CHINESE!" He yells.

"Aww. Thanks slim" I go kiss him on the cheek and he winks. I see Brian looking kinda mad so I go kiss him on the cheek too.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"Oh nothing." I giggle

I sit down in the livingroom and Jimmy goes to shower. Brian's phone rings and he goes out front. It's just me. Then I hear Jimmy yell for me outback. What the fuck. I walk to the back door and open it to see all the guys standing there. They threw me a party.

"What the fuck guys?" I laugh.

"We just love you Marl!" Matt says pulling me into a hug. He doesn't let go and picks me up.

"Matthew Charles Sanders, don't you fucking do it."

"Do what? This?" He says holding me over the pool.

"Yea that!" Jimmy says running toward us pushing us into the pool.

"Fuck you James!" I yell.

"Canon ball!!" Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky and Brian yell.

They all jump in and I swear most of the pool water left the pool.

Later on Matt barbeques for us and I go and buy some 40's for us. Matt grabs all the food and we head to the spot.

"This is nice man." Matt says putting his arm around me.

"I'm sorry for what I put you guys through."

"Oh, its fine Marl. We all love you. You're with us until the end." Jimmy smiles.

"Well, thanks loves. Anyways lets lighten up the mood. Lets drink until the sun comes up!" I laugh.

Thats exactly what we did. Me and Jimmy went back to our usual shenanigans. I swear we can't keep clothes on. Some how I only had underwear and a bra on and jimmy only had his pants. Brian joined in and it was sooo much fun. My life seems normal until someones girlfriend pulls up and runs up to kiss him. It shouldn't bother me right? Im just a friend to him, that is all I'll ever be.

Brian's point of view

So I hooked up with this girl on tour and she thinks she is something special. Yea, she isn't. I only did that cause it helped with my depression. Anyways, I really need to tell Marley how I feel. I need to. I love her more than a friend. But I feel like a friend, is all I'll ever be.