Chapter 6

Eyoooooo. So if you guys are enjoying this please vote and comment:) Also please share with your fellow Deathbats. Anyways, here it is.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Night of the first warped concert

Marley's point of view

I go meet the guys around back. I decide not to tell Brian about them being there. Maybe I was seeing things. I won't see them again so it's okay.

"Who wants to get some drinks!!" Matt yells.

"Fuck yea!!!" We all yell back.

We get in the van and drive back to the hotel. Val and I dress up a little bit and meet the guys downstairs. We all get some drinks in at the casino bar and I start dancing on the dance floor. Let me mind you, I can't dance when I'm sober. When I have a few in me, I'm damn near good as a stripper. Im minding my own business and dancing to myself while the guys are trying to pick up girls. Except Brian. I swear his big brother instincts have kicked in. I suddenly feel hands on my waist.

"Oh hello." I say pushing the guys hands off of my hips and keep dancing.

"Why'd you do that?" The guys whines trying to put his hands back.

"I didn't want anyone to touch my body." I start to dance.

"Oh sweet thang. You don't speak to me that way when you were practically asking for it by the way you were dancing. I also don't see your boyfriend." He grins pulling me back in.

"He's over there. Let me get him." I yell Brians name and he comes over by me.

"He's just a stranger. Let's go up to my room." The man starts tugging on my wrist.

"Don't touch my girl man." Brian says.

Then all of a sudden his lips meet mine and we have a mini make-out session.

"Oh. I'm sorry sweet thang. And Brian? You picked a good one." The man laughs and leaves.

"Good thinking." I laughs.

"Yeah, I'm smart. I can say I've kissed my other best friend." He laughs.

"Wait. You kissed Jimmy?" I tease.

"Actually yes." His face was dead serious.

"Alright. Well you go back to whatever you were doing. I'm going to get some more to drink." I laugh.

"I'll come with you."

We get to the bar and order a few rounds of beer. We raised hell in that place. I was the drunkest of them all. Jimmu ended up carrying me to the elevator. Brian fell to the floor and started laughing.

"You don't play guitar with your hands." Brian laughs. "You play it with your bum bum." He yells slapping himself.

We arrive to the floor and I see Matt and Zacky go into some girls room. They wink and close the door. Jimmy picks me up and leads me to the room.

" I can walk by myself. Let me shower."  I stumble to the shower.  I successfully take one. I go to reach my towel and its gone. I hear Jimmy and Brian trying to conceal their laughs.

"I grew up with you guys. You've seen me butt ass naked. No difference from when I was 12." I laugh getting out and snatching the towel from Brians hand. Both of their cheeks get red and I can't help but to laugh.

"Oh theres a difference Boro." Jimmy laughs.

"Yea like the fucking scars from your brother. Fuck man. I need to step out for a second." Brian says walking to th3 balcony, suddenly sober if I may add.

"It's okay Boro. He's taking it hard cause you didn't tell him sooner. He'll be better when he beats the shit out of that boy." He laughs.

"Let me get some clothes on. I need to talk to you."

I put on a sports bra and shorts and go back to Jimmy is. He's sitting in the bathtub with a bottle of whiskey. I take a shot and join him in the tub.

"Do you think Brian would flip if I told him that I saw... my Mom, Dad, and Brother in the crowd?"

"They what?" Jimmy yells.

"Sshhh.....Val is sleeping and Brian came back inside." I fuss at him.

"Maybe there were some people who looked like them. You might be hallucinating after that long ass drive." Jimmy laughs.

"Which minds me. I need to sleep. Were leaving at noon tomorrow."

We get up and Jimmu goes to lay in the bed. Zacky and Matt are back. I didn't hear Brian come in, it was them. I go to the balcony to find him there sleeping.

"Come on Bubba. Let's get you in bed." I laugh.

"Carry me." He whines.

"You know damn good and well that I can't carry your fat ass."

"Ugh fine." He gets up and swoops me up.

We go lay in bed and he puts me between him and Jimmy. That fucker.

At 8:00 we get the wake up call and everyones groans.

"Fuck you guys. I'm driving you can sleep on the drive. Anyways take pillows and some blankets cause we don't have another hotel till we go to Little Rock, Arkansas."

Then they start hauling ass. I talk Jimmy out of taking the mini fridge and t.v.

It's 10:30 so we start loading up and stop at the convenience store to get some snacks.

"Let's go boys!!!" Val yells.

Were on the road and the guys are all singing some of their songs. This is going to be an intersting tour with the guys. By what happened the first night, imagine what will happen on nights to come.