Chapter 22

2 months after Brian's death

I'm alone in the house again. Jimmy has is back with his girlfriend and so he is with her now. Matt and Val have broken up over something stupid. I don't remember.I spend my time at Matt's writing music with.

"So. I know it's a bad time to ask. We don't feel like anyone else could take his place. So, Marl? Will you be the lead guitarist?" Matt asks.

I'm stunned.

"Fuck yea! Thank you Matt!" I cry giving him a hug.

"We will definitely tell the fans whats up. They think were done."

"Well. I guess we better call Larry." I smile.

I go call Jimmy and tell him the news.

"Hello?" Jimmy asks.

"Guess the fuck what?" I yell.

"You're in the band?" He laughs.

"Fuck yea I am!"

"Brian would be very proud of you Marl." He gets silent.

"I know he would. Thanks Jim. Talk to you later." I hang up and go back to Matt.

"Larry wants us to be back in the studio soon. Are you okay with that?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Yea. I basically have no life. All I do is stay here or at my house." I laugh.

"Alright cool. And I'm getting a tattoo. Do you want to come with?" He grins.

"Sure. I've been thinking of getting one myself." I smile.

"Okay cool. Jimny is coming too. He's getting that jersey back tattoo." Matt grabs his keys and we head to the parlour.

"So, what are you going to get?" He asks.

"You'll see. Its has to do with Brian and I's nicknames for eachother."

"Where are you going to get it?" He asks knowing what I'm talking about.

"You'll see."

We arrive to see Jimmy already there. I let the guys talk to the artists first. When they're seated I talk to an artist.

"So. What do you want?" I tell him.

"Alright. Go have a seat over there and I'll be there in a second."

"Oh and If those two guys I walked in with." He looks confused. "Dimples and tall dude." I say.

"Oh." He laugh.

"Don't tell them what I'm getting. Its a secret." I put my finger over my lips and he laughs walking away.

Sure as shit, Matt asks what I'm getting and my artist doesn't say anything.

Matt looks at me and mouths 'fuck you' which I replied with "I love you too." I halfway yell. The laugh and my artist comes back to start my tattoo.

"Okay. Does this look good?" He asks pointing to the placement.

"Yep." I smile and he gets started.

I swear, I sat in that chair forever.

"Okay. You're done." The artist wipes off the blood and such.

I look at my hands and start to tear up.

I hug the artist and thank him. I pay at the counter and the guys are finishing up.

They eye me suspiciously as they pay.

Jimmy runs to me.

"LOOK AT MY BACK!!" He yells turning around so I can see it.

"That's fucking great Jim." I go togive him a high five and he stops.

"Let me see your hands." He looks at them.

"HOLY FUCK. THATS AMAZING.!! MARL AND BORO!"

Maty comes over to inspect it.

"Holy fuck. Brian has always wanted that tattoo."

"Wait, really?" I ask.

"Oh yeaa. I remember that." Jimmy laughs. "He's never told you about it?"

"Nope. I guess great minds think alike." I laugh.

We walk out.

Well. Today's been interesting.

____________________

Eyooo. This book is like my baby at the moment. If you haven't please check out  my other books. They're decent. Anyways. I hope you guys aren't mad at me dor killing off Brian. What good is a book if a character doesnt die? Anyways, thanks for reading!!!❤