Chapter 4

Brian's point of view

I wake up to the sound of Marley screaming. I run upstairs and see her brother standing there.

"Please don't scream. I've come to apologise. I fucked up. I need my sister back. Will you come back? Please?" He sits on the bed.

I walk over to Marley and comfort her.

"I'm sorry Matt. You know I can't. I finally feel safe. A year of what you did has put a toll on me. They guys are leaving ans I have to go. Can you please leave? It's hard for me to speak to you." She cries.

"YOU WHORE!!! THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE GOING WITH THEM IS BECAUSE YOU FUCKED BRIAN!" He yells at her while coming at her.

She pushes him to the ground.

"Leave."

"You will move back in with me. Dead or alive." He stomps out.

She looks at me and I can see the hurt in her eyes.

"I'll make sure he leaves."

I walk downstairs to see him pull out of the driveway. The throbbing then comes back into my head. I grab an ice pack and go upstairs to see Marl crying on the floor.

"I'm sorry. I think I should go."

"No. I want you here." I give her a reassuring smile.

She looks up and sees the ice pack on my head.

"Go to the bathroom. You're bleeding." She tells me.

I didn't realize it but I was. She cleans my head up and we go lay down and pass out in bed.

----------

Marley's point of view

When Brian goes to sleep I sneak out of bed and call Zacky.

Hey-z

Can you come over?-m

Sure. I'll be over in a minute.-z

He doesn't live far. He knocks on the door a little later. I open the door and let all my tears out.

"Matt was here and punched the fuck out of Brian. He's okay. He's sleeping upstairs."

Me and Zack talk for what seemed like forever. We fall asleep on the couch.

-------

This chapter sucks. My bad. I promise the next one will be better.