Chapter 3

Still 2000

Marley's point of view

I wake up and Brian is not there. Then I hear him and his Dad talking.

Were going to keep her here. She is not safe at her house. Her brother is missing. We don't know where he went. The police said they would patrol this area and make sure he doesn't come around. So you have to share your room.-Dad

Thank you Dad. It means alot. I hope he doesn't start anything. Well, I need to go to work. Im going to talk to Marl real quick.-Brian

I hear the door open and Brian walks in.

"Hey Marl. The guys brought your stuff over, it's downstairs. We're sharing a room now." He laughs. "Anyways. I have to go to work. Matt is having practice at his house around 3:30. You can meet us there if you want. I love you." He kisses me on the cheek.

"Love you too." I mumble sleepily.

He leaves and I get up a few hours later. I get up and walk downstairs to get my stuff. I bring it to the room and move all my stuff in. I find Brians song book. I read through it and theres one song that catches my attention.

To me you were my life.
To me you were my soul companion.
Now you are so far away.
Nothing can take away the time and the memories we had.
Come back, to the days when we were young
Come back, to the days when nothing mattered
To the days when nothing mattered

And I feel that time passes by, regrets for the rest of my life.
The ones who I confide were gone in the black of the night.

Underneath it it had some notes underneath it. It was kinda like his diary.

Marley has been distant with me. She's my best friend, my everything. I don't understand why. Her brother has been a dick and it scares me. He talks about Marley like she's piece of shit. What if he's doing something more? She would tell me right?

He seems suspicious about my brother. Now he knows. I feel kinda bad. But things will be okay now. I look at the time and see that its 1:30. I might as well get ready. I take a shower blow dry my hair and throw on some clothes. I might as well stop by and talk to his parents till the guys get there. I leave the house and start walking to Matt's. I feel weird without one of the guys with me. Then I hear a weird laugh. Oh fuck. I start to run and I hear someone behind me. Then the running stops and I hear laughing. I turn around to see Jimmy on the ground laughing.

"Come one dude." I laugh. He gets up and we start walking to Matts.

"How are you today?" He asks.

"I still hurt but it's not as bad." I smile weakly. "Running didn't help you asshole."

"I'm sorry. You have to admit it was funny."

"You're right."

Me and Jimmy sit outside talking forever. We talked about what my stage name would be.

"I don't know. Mine won't be as cool as yours reverend." I laugh.

"Hmmm. How about...."

"I'm here bitches." Zacky laughs cutting  off Jimmy.

"Hey Zacky." I say running to him for a hug.

"Where's mine?"

I look over and see Matt standing with his arms open.

"Fuck off. She's mine." Brian laughs.

"No, fuck you. She was mine first." Jimmy says trying to pull me from Zacky.

"No. She's mine." Zacky says keeping ahold of me.

"Lets let her decide." Val shouts from inside.

I run over to Val and give her a hug.

"Fuck all of you. She loves me most." She laughs sticking her toungue out at the guys.

"I'm kinda hurt." Brian pretends to cry.

"Gosh, Boro. Fine." I run over to him and he embraces me.

"Ha. You thought Val." He laughs.

"Anyways. Get your asses in there. I have some good news." Val says grinning.

"Yes ma'am." Matt yells and slaps Johnny's ass. "You're late." He laughs.

"Fuck off. No I'm not."

We all get in the garage and Val starts to speak.

"You guys have the best manager in the world. So. I sent in our demo to warped tour and they are letting you guys perform. The problem is we dont have a Rv."

The guys are all bug eyed.

"Warped tour? Warped fucking tour!!! Yeahhh!!!" Matt yells and it causes a yelling war.

"There's alot of testosterone in here. Goodness. Anyways, I have a van at the house we can use." I say.

"Okay cool. When do we leave?" Brian asks.

"Next week. So Johnny? What are you going to do about school?" Val questions.

"Easy. I'll drop out. Its no biggie." He laughs.

"Okay, thats settled. We only have $100 bucks to work with. You guys better hope your checks can help us out."

"Yeah, yeah. We'll be fine. Anyways. Lets get to rehearsing!!!!" Maty yells.

The start playing their music and don't stop till almost 8:30. We are dismissed and me and Brian are walking home.

"What will your brother say about us taking the van?"

"Fuck him. He could care less about thay van. He has his big truck." I laugh.

We talk the rest of the way home. We walk inside and his parents are already asleep because the house is dark. We walk upstairs. Brian changes into his pajamas and I do too. I feel a pair of eyes on me.

"Perv." I laugh.

I look over my shoulder and see that its not Brian. I let out a blood curdling scream.

It was my brother.