Chapter 13

Eyo. So if you guys are enjoying this please vote and don't hesitate to comment or send me ideas. They're greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!!!❤❤❤

------------------------------

A week after the "girlfriend" showing up.

Marley's point of view

"Alright hun, it's time to start recording. This is our last song before we release the record. Its funny that the A7X guys are releasing too." Our producer laughs.

"Come on Matt. Get your fuckin ass in there." I laugh.

He sings his part and messes up a few times. Zack was there to make sure he had all the lyrics right. Oh yea. Brian and his girlfriend are there. Recently Jimmy asked out this girl. I absolutely love her. Zacky is talking to this girl. I'm the only single one.

"Your turn." Matt pushes me.

"Fuck off."

"Jeez. Whats up your ass?" Brian asks.

"Not enough dick." Zacky laughs.

We all start laughing and I can't catch my breath, I also cry from laughing.

"The sad thing is. It's true." I laugh heading into the recording room.

I start to sing my part and the guys look at me in awe. I finish and walk out to hear the song put together.

I look up towards the sky wondering when I'll die.

But then I realize I have much more time.

I need to forgive. I need to forget.

I need to make the most of the time I have left.- Matts part

We all regrets and stuff we haven't done yet.

But I will not let time pass me by.

I will not cry when I say goodbye because I have made the most of my time.

So when I go I won't regret.

I've made the most of my time.

And so on. Matt and I did great. I will be releasing my album soon. I'm excited. I have a small following. With Matt singing with me, I may get bigger.

"And thats a wrap Marl. I'll have this out soon." Out producer says walking up to me and giving me a hug.

"Do you want to stay while we start?" Matt asks.

Brian's girlfriend glares at me. I laugh.

"Sure why not." I smile.

I sit down next to Jimmy.

"So Jim. How are you and this girl?" I tease.

"We're great. I'm beyond happy. I think she's the one Marl." He smiles.

"Oh good. I'm glad your happy."