o n e

there was literally nothing to do in the airport.

my brother was busy with his iPad stuck to his face, and my mom and dad were looking through some old baby photos they saved on my dad's phone.

i swear, if i charged my phone in that hotel i wouldn't be complaining right now, so sneakily i reached into my dad's bag and got his macbook. he glanced over at me and returned back to swiping through pictures.

i went on youtube and typed in tyler oakley- but some videos from the trending section caught my eye. the voice kids audition.

randomly choosing a video, i landed on some guy named darren. he had the looks and the voice, something told me he had a chance to win. but i shrugged that off since my predictions are wrong most of the time.

i stand up and decide to walk to my mom, completely forgetting my queen tyler oakley- i disgust myself too, don't worry.

"'mom, can i borrow some money?"

she looked up at me. i noticed that she had used dark red lipstick instead of her usual bright red. "what will you buy?"

"just coffee." i smiled sweetly.

"dear goodness, you know when i was a kid i didn't drink coffee. it's not good if you always-"

i took the bill and bowed to her like in those kdramas. "i know, mudra, you told me that like ten times. love you!"

she scoffed, knowing how much i acted like an angel whenever i wanted something. "ay. dalhin mo rin yung kapatid mo."

i pressed my lips into a thin line as my brother hopped out of his seat and ran up to me.

"what do you want to buy, jacob?"

"uhm, pwedeng hotdog?" he said, pointing to the food stall nearby. "sure."

i ordered a vanilla cream frappe while my brother continued to drool over the hot dog stand. a minutes later i got my drink while he excitedly ran to the food stall. after buying his food, all the ketchup went to his arm sleeves instead of going on the actual hotdog.

"ew, dugyot!" i teased and wiped it off with some tissue. he didn't mind what i said and walked back to my parents.

for some reason i found myself staring at all the seats when i saw a green rectangular item sitting on one of the seats. curiously, i picked it up.

a phone- let's snoop around. hm, what are easy passwords? 1111- no- 0000-

never use 0000 as a password, kids.

way to go, kylie. always a great role model for the young ones!

i saw that the wallpaper was the same guy in the youtube video, was it devin? no, darla? i snooped around a bit more and found that the phone belonged to darren espanto.

i have a celebrity's phone! well, an upcoming celebrity. like a c-lister. but still!

badump. what shall I do?

of course, i could sell the phone to a crazy fan and use the money for shopping- but i'm on good terms with Jesus right now and i don't wanna break that bond.

calm yourself, kylie.

i look around, trying to find him, until someone called out.

"flight 323 is now boarding!"