t w e n t y s e v e n

(A/N)

GUYS INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 WAS SO AMAZING AND SCARY AND THE MAN WHO CAN'T BREATHE AND QUINN AND OKAY I'LL STOP NO JK ELISE HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA UGH

~~~~~~~~

"HI KYLIE!" I heard a voice say, slamming the door open. I looked back, and saw Darren.

"What do you want? I'm having a day off! I need a break from you.".

"I wanna join you."

"No, you'll just eat my chips."

"Pleaseeee?" He pouted."

"Ugh, fine Chinitoboy."

"What?"

"I said chinitoboy." He laughed and sat down.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

"I dunno."

"I suggest 21 Jump Street."

"NO."

"Whats the problem with it?"

"You'll mainly scream, jump, squeal and cry about how hot Channing Tatum is."

"Okay, 21 JUMP STREET IT IS!" I screamed happily. I got the DVD and started watching the movie.

-KYLIE'S COMMENTS WHILE WATCHING 21 JUMP STREET.-

"OMG CHANNING'S HOT AF."

"OMG OMG OMG GURL CHANNING IS MINE."

"DARREN, WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S TOO OLD CUZ HE HAS A WIFE? FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI IS LIKE, 24 AND HAS A WIFE."

"I HATE THIS WORLD"

"I NEED TO MEET HIM."

*cries*

"MAH BEEEHHH!"

-end-

"Lets watch it again!" I screamed.

"No!"

"Hmm," I thought. "How 'bout 22 Jump-"

"NO!"

"FUDGE ugh. Fine. The Justin Bieber movie or 22 Jump Street? It's your choice."

"I hate you. Fine, 22 Jump Street."

"YAY!"

~after kylie's constant screaming throughout the movie~

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"BEST MOVIE EVVVVVVEEERR" I screamed. He just stayed in the same position for a long time.

"I know what movie to watch! Let's watch-"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I'M CHOOSING!" He practically yelled. I laughed and let him choose.

"Um, The Lion King?"

<<>>

"It was good but Channing is better." I judged.

"Suuuuurrreeee." He laughed.

"YOU HAD A LAZY DAY OFF WITHOUT ME?" Katy screamed, barging in the house.

"I had to listen to her fangirl about Channing Tatum." Darren said.

"YOU WATCHED CHANNING TATUM WITHOUT ME!?" She screamed even more.

"I should have known both of you were weird fangirls." Darren laughed.

"LETS WATCH IT AGAIN!" I screamed.

"Ugh!"

>><<

"HELP." Darren said.

"OMMMGGGGGG BEST MOVIE EVAAAA~" Katy screamed.

"OMG I KNOW RIGHT!?" I screamed.

"Please help." Darren muttered.

We laughed. "Well, I'm going to meet someone in the mall." Katy said.

"K. I'll be here with chinitoboy." I answered.

Darren just laughed and laughed and laughed. When Katy left, I decided to listen to Ed Sheeran on my phone.

"Whattttccchhhhhaaa listenin tooo?" Darren said, peeking over at my phone.

"All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran." I said, playing MCPE (Minecraft PE). I got the new 0.11.1 update.

"You play Minecraft?"

"Yeah! I thought you knew when I joined your- um, nevermind." I said, remembering that he still doesn't know im the girl he met.

"I'll join your world." He said, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He joined my world and looked at me confused.

"You have the same skin as the girl in my Minecraft PC world." He frowned.

"I hate to break this to you, but nauticaal is actually...me."

"Huh?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Uh, I just didn't want to."

He nodded and smiled. "Okay?"

"Okay." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"We're weird." He said.

I laughed. "Yeah, we are," I said. "But I'm weirder!"

>><<

THE MAN WHO CAN'T BREATHE

I CAN'T EVEN

I WAS SUPPOSED TO WATCH THE BET/JUST THE WAY YOU ARE BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS CHANGED OUR MINDS AND WATCHED INSIDIOUS CHAPTER THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

it's creepy af

I swear, everything is scarier in the cinema. Me and pugsneedhugs were terrified af but An_Amazing_Potato  was just like, "it wasn't even scary guys."

An_Amazing_Potato shall regret the day she laughed at our terrified faces. We shall laugh at her when we will watch the next romance movie! (She's the opposite of us. Happy with horror movies but she'd scream her head off when we watch a romance and the guy's about to kiss the girl.)