t w e n t y e i g h t

I looked around the school, mainly trying to avoid Mrs.

"Oh hey Kylie!" Melody said, popping up in front of me. "Oh. Hey Melody." I said, trying to sound happy. Darren walked by and noticed me and her together.

"Oh Darren! Did you know that me and Kylie are friends now? Right Ky?"' Melody said.

"Hell no." I said. She glared at me, thinking that I would say yes in fear that she would hurt me. She stomped away.

>>

"KYLIE!" Darren screamed, running to me.

"Hey."

"Can we hang out?"

"Yeah sure." I said, walking to the mall with him by my side.

"Sooo...what's up?" He said awkwardly.

"Oh Darren, you're so awkward." I said laughing and poking him.

"Ugh, you make it so hard to talk to you."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, whenever I'm with you, I suddenly have to act all...perfect."

I blushed. "Awwh, you make me feel special." I laughed.

"Shut up." He joked.

I pretended like it offended me. I crossed my arms and pouted. "Are you mad? Kylie? You're mad? SORRY NAAAAA!" He said, poking me.

I laughed. "Awwh, I feel special because you really want me to forgive you."

He blushed. "Sure."

I just laughed even more and poked him in the stomach alot. He just laughed with me and listened to Ariana Grande songs.

"What are you listening to?" I smiled.

"Honeymoon Avenue."

"GAAAAYYY." I screamed jokingly.

"I just like the song." He pouted.

"Yeah right, the song, let's act like it's not about how much you like Ariana."

He blushed again. "HAHA!" I laughed.

"Stahp it." He said.

"Noh." I replied.

He groaned and I giggled. Wait, what? I...giggled?

"Wanna go walk around the mall or go to Starbucks?" I asked.

"Uh, you choose one."

"Grabe naman just choose." I teased.

"Uh, let's go watch movies?" He said. I immediately opened my mouth but then he covered it with his hand. "No 21 JUMP STREET. I wanna choose."

I pouted and crossed my arms again. "Nope, thats not gonna work AGAIN." He groaned.

"Fine, how 'bout Insidious Chapter 3?"

"Sure." He smiled. We bought tickets, popcorn and soda and entered the cinema.

-later into the movie-

"OH GAHD THAT CREEPY WAVING MAN IS CREEPY." I screamed, covering my eyes.

"You won't even look at the man!" He chuckled. "I KNOW WHEN THERE'S A FREAKIN JUMP SCARE, OKAY?" I said, removing my hands from my eyes but instantly regretting it because Quinn (main character) got hit by a car. I jumped.

"You...how are you NOT affected?" I started at the laughing Darren.

"I'm used to horror movies."

I scoffed. I was being scared to death by the man who can't breathe while he was having the time of his life!

<<>>

A/N

I highly recommend you watch Insidious Chapter Three.

I fangirled about it in the last chapter but guys it's really funny if you're that person who doesn't get scared.

Anyways, if you are one of the people who get scared (especially by jumpscares, insidious is FULL of it) then donut worry me amiga, you may always cover your eyes when you hear scary music and KNOW there's a friggin jumpscare.

But remember, The Man Who Can't Breathe shall always be in your mind. Especially at night. Sleep with mommy if you have to. HAHAH

keep bein' fab,

-KAYYYY 🌺