t w e l v e

We laughed and walked out of the school. Right now it was dissmissal, and we get to hang out.

"Soooo, what do you wanna do now?" I ask him.

"Let's go to the park na lang."

"Okay."

We walked to the park and found multiple children playing and having fun. Afterwards, we sat on one of the benches and looked around. I spotted two children, one boy and one girl having fun. They're lucky. They don't get bullied when they hang out together. I envy them.

"I..got you uh, something." He says, pulling out 4 pink roses. From what I remember, they symbolize friendship.

Friend zoned ako?

"Thanks." I say, putting them on my lap and making sure they don't get squished.

"Hey, look at that guy. He he gives flowers to his girlfriend. You never give me flowers, you're so cheap." A girl complained to her boyfriend as they were passing by.

I looked away, and we didn't talk much after hearing that.

After a few minutes we walked home. He dropped me off at my house before he went back to his, and he leaned on the railing.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"Right." I pulled him in for a friendly hug, even if we all know I didn't mean for it to be friendly. He wouldn't find out, right?

I opened the door and turned on my laptop. I like playing Minecraft for the lolz, and my mom says I'm, but my brother is an addict of Minecraft so all is good.

I joined a game with someone I didn't really know, but I've played mini games with him before. I quickly opened the chat and typed:

jediky: Ey I know you

dvader: ey I know u too

I hit the guy and stole a torch that he put down earlier.

dvader: ouch

jediky: imma make a house wanna join

dvader: sure.

I began to gather wood and made a crafting table, then sticks, then made an axe.

dvader: woah ur not a noob?

jediky: no, what are you talking about

dvader: no offense, but the girls i meet don't know anything about how to play

jediky: bastos ka. that's not true

dvarder: it is for me ;>

I hit him with my wooden axe and he hit me back with his fist. I just continued to chop down trees until my axe broke.

dvader: need another axe?

He was holding a stone axe in front of my character. I could tell that whoever he was, he was smirking right now.

jediky: no. Yes. yes I do

dvader: here

He dropped the axe in front of me. I picked it up in shame.

jediky: ty.

After a while, the sun was going down (in the game). I hit him once again.