s e v e n t e e n

>><<<

"Katy! Prom is tomorrow! We gotta go shopping!" I screamed.

"Yeah! Coming!" She said, running down the stairs. Mom gave us some money for dresses, bags, shoes and accessories earlier, and also extra money for our lunch. We headed out and took a taxi to the mall.

"Wait, who did you ask to prom?"

"Urh, Luke." She said, blushing.

"AYIEE!" I said, poking my best friend in her arm.

"Ouch! Calm down, we're just going as friends."

"SURE."

"What abut you and Jason, huh?" She crossed her arms.

"Friends."

"SURE." She said, copying what I said earlier. We reached the mall and payed the taxi driver. We walked into multiple stores, but none of them had any prom dresses. We headed to the second floor and saw more dresses. One was too short, but it was cute, one was green and...perfect! I ran into the store and Katy followed. She immediately went for a blue fluffy dress.

I bought the dress and matched it with white flats, a white bag and a heart necklace. Katy and I met up at McDonalds, our favorite restaurant.

"I don't get why people like Jollibee so much. I prefer McDonalds." Katy said.

"Yeah, the burgers are better in McDonalds. But I like the chicken in Jolibee." I said, popping a french fry in my mouth.

We laughed and ate our food.

>><<

"KATY PROM IS TOMORROW NIGHT, I REPEAT, PROM IS TOMORROW NIGHT!" I scream.

"I KNOW THAT'S WHY I'M PREPARING MY MAKE UP!"

"OKAY YOU GO DO THAT WHILE I EAT." I laughed and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"DO YOU WANT YOUR HAIR CURLED OR STRAIGHTENED TOMORROW?" She screamed.

"UH, CURLED."

"OKAY ME TOO."

"BUT JUST THE EDGES AND STUFF KAY?"

"KAY."

----------------

"Kylie wake up! Wake up! It's prom day today!"

"Prom dosn't start until 6 PM!"

"Yeah but, I'm excited!"

"Ack! Fine." I said, getting up.

Ugh how do people get in my house so easily? Then I see a Darren in my room, sitting on my beanbag.

"You're here too?!"

"Of course." He winked.

I laughed. "Whatever."

"Excited for Prom?" He asked.

"Of course!" I smiled.

"I'm starting to regret saying yes to Melody."

"Ugh, don't mind that, just have fun! There's gonna be free food anyways. Plus, the SnowFlake, it's where you can ask to dance with someone, and they can't say no!" I squealed.

"Yeah, I know." He laughed.

*Kendra? Wanna taste a green orange?* I heard. *A green orange? For real? For real?*
I started to sing along, except change the lyrics a tad bit. "DARREN DAN, DAN DAN DAN!" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and I chuckled. "I hate you." He said. I pouted and put on my "puppy dog eyes". He laughed. "Fine. I hate you just a little bit." I whined. "Fine, I don't hate you." I laughed. "YAAAAAAAAY!" "How do you have friends?" I playfully punched him.

"I hang out with you because I have a crush on you." I winked. He blushed and I laughed. "I'm just kidding! You should have seen the look on your face!" He playfully punched my arm. "I hate you again" he says. I laughed. "You love me." He laughed even more. "Sureeeeee."

I smirked. "We'll, I gotta go see Melody now." He said. I gritted my teeth. "I'm kidding. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!" He said, mocking me.

"You KNOW I hate her!"

"Yeah, that's why I mentioned her." He smirked. I slapped him softly. "Oh yeah? Since you hate me, I might as well call Jason and-"

"NO." He said. I smirked. "Loser." I called him. "Dork." "You love me!" "I hate you."

"Don't you have some shopping to do?" I said to him.

"I already did yesterday."

"Then you should go um, fix your hair or something. Melody won't like you hanging out at my house."

"Why?"

"Oh yeah, you don't know why. I can't....tell you...but, she dosn't want us to be friends...um, Darren, you should...go."

"Why? Why dosn't she want us to be friends?"

"Darren.Go."

He looked down and frowned. Then he walked outside, not bothering to look back. I felt a pain. Somewhere in.....my feelings?

I sighed. Whatever.

>><<<

I grabbed my green dress. It's top part is a green sleeveless shirt, with a cute skirt with a white wavy design. I smiled. I love it.

"KYLIE I'M DONE WITH MY MAKE UP, IT'S YOUR TURN!!!" Katy screamed. I walked to the room where my mom did her make up. I saw Katy, in her jeans and Paramore t-shirt, but she had her make up done. She had some maroon eyeshadow, a dab of pink blush and...lip gloss. I smiled. She looked beautiful!

"You look great! Now go on, put your dress on!" I smiled. She squealed and ran into the room where the dresses were.

My mom put on some black eyeshadow, red blush and a small bit of red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't look like myself. I look...better than myself! I admired myself in the mirror, and put on my accessories and shoes. I laughed. I love it! Then Katy came out.

Her blue dress was sleeveless on top, and really fluffy on the bottom, like a ballerinas dress. I smiled. I saw her black shoes and infinity necklace lay perfectly on her neck.

"We look awesome!" I squealed.

"I know! We're princesses now!" She laughed.

"Yeah! You're right." I giggled.

"Now we wait for "the boys." She laughed. I joined her and the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Katy screamed. It was Luke. He was wearing a white tux, his hair slicked up, and I smiled. "Have fun!" I winked. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I'll see you there!" She laughed, going outside with Luke.

I grabbed my phone out and played some games. Alpaca Revolution, to be exact. I'm on that level where you have multiple faces and you look like a can of tuna or something. I laughed and played it more, until the door rang.

I walked up to the door and saw Jason, wearing a blue tux and his hair slicked down. He looked really handsome. "Hey! You look great." I grinned. "You look better!" He smirked.

----------------

(A/N) hayyyy hunnnn.

Just telling you this, there's actually a real "SnowFlake" in our school, expect its called "SnowBall." I hate it. It's just...plain weird. Now I have another "mini prom" next yearrrrr! HALP me awkwardspidergirl.