t w e n t y n i n e

"Kyliiiiieeeee. KYLLIIIEEEEEEE." I heard a voice say.

"WHAT!"

"Come on we're going somewhere." The voice said. I started to realize that it was Darren.

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"Over the rainbow?"

"I'M GOING TO GET WATER AND POUR IT ON YOUR HEAD IF YOU DONT GET UP." He said, then laughed.

"Ha-ha. Sure. Do it. I dare you." I said sarcastically. Suddenly, cold water poured on my face and I screamed. "DARREN I HATE YOU I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!" I said.

"You told me to do it, so I did." He said in between laughs.

"I'll get you, Darren. It may not be today, but I'll get you back."

"Sure." He said, laughing again. I punched him playfully and stuck my tongue out at him. "I really, really hate you." I said. He laughed even more.

"ANYWAYS, where are we going?" I said.

"The park!"

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because?"

"Okay?"

"Not okay."

"Fine. We're going there to hang out, okay?"

"Okay then." I said, planning out my clothes. "No no. I already chose your clothes." He said, holding a Dream dress by Marzia. (If you don't know what it is, Marzia made a video about it.)

"WHAT!? How did you...get that!?"

"Ordered it."

"You paid for it?"

"Of course."

"THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!" I squealed.

~~~~~~

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I dunno. OMG ICE CREAM STORE!" I screamed.

"I'll buy."

"No. You've done enough. I'll buy it." I said, skipping to the ice cream store. He ran to me and we opened the door together.

"I wanna buy." He said.

"NO. I'm buying. You choose what you want."

"Fine."

I choose a chocolate mint with pistachios because thats my favorite, but when I looked back, he was already paying for our ice cream. I bumped him and grabbed my wallet then payed.

"Darren, what the hail?" I said, eating my beautiful ice cream.

"I wanted to pay."

"Well too bad, your plan failed, you suck."

He just laughed and continued to eat his ice cream. We decided to sit down on the park bench and watch Marzia and Felix, because they're absolutely cute together.

"Marlix." He says.

"Melix!" I said back.

"Yeah." He smiled. After watching them, we watched other Youtubers like Zoella, PointlessBlog and more.

"Oh hey Kylie! I can't believe your here too! Oh, hey Darren!" I heard an weird annoying voice. I looked up and saw Melody.

"Hi Melody." I said, fake smiling.

"How are you?" She smiled again.

"I'm good."

"Darren wanna hang out later?" She asked.

"Uh, will Kylie come?" He said. Her smiled dropped and she pouted, but then said "Of course."

"Uh, never mind. Darren you can stay with Melody." I said. He glared at me and poked me.

"Oh Darren, don't pressure the poor girl. If she dosn't want go, then she dosn't wanna go. It's both of us then, I guess." She said in a flirty voice.

"Uhh, okay?"

"Darren, can you walk me over to my house? My brother was supposed to come pick me up, but he's at his friends house. Please? I don't wanna walk to my house alone."

"Uh, Kylie? You coming?"

"Nah." I smiled. He nodded and they both walked together. I smiled when Darren looked back, but immediately it dropped when he looked in front. Stupid Melody.

I'll get you back, and this time, I'm gonna win.

Be careful, Melody.

------

End of chapter!

Sorry my chapters are so short but I'm just trying to update for you guys to read. I'll update next week again :)

Also thanks for the 13,000 reads :)) it means a lot.

-turtle