t w e n t y t w o

(A/N) hi guys. I'm just gonna say this. Hayes DOES NOT live in Canada, it's just for the sake of the story. Okay?

-turtle.

----

It's been like, a week and were back here in Canada. I stood in my house, watching Pewdiepie play some simulators, until I got a text.

Hayes: hey. Wanna come over and watch my brother make vines? It's not interesting but I'm bored.

Kylie: hah, sure. I'll be there in a jifffyyyyyy~~~~~~

Oh yeah. I also did get Hayes address a while back. I walked over to his house, which was 10 minutes away from ours and knocked on the door and it opened. It was Hayes.

"Hey."

"Hey. C'mon, let's go to the park. Nash's gonna make some vines there."

"Ughhhhhhh more walking."

"C'mon you lazy girl." He grabbed my hand and we skipped there then saw Nash there, looking at his camera. "Is this Kylie?" He said.

"The one and only." I chuckled.

He smiled. Omg his eyes are amazing. WHY DO I HAVE PLAIN BROWN EYES?!

"Well, Kylie, wanna make some vines?" He smiled. My eyes widened.

DAYUM! I'm so lucky that I met all these famous people!

NASH GRIER WAS ASKING ME TO MAKE VINES WITH HIM.

Woah.

"Sure." I said. We basically came up with some ideas and used them for the vines. They were just hilarious.

"Thanks for coming, Ky." Hayes said. "No, don't thank me, Hayes! Thank you two. I never expected to make vines with, well, you guys!"

"Pshh. We're not that big."

"YOW WASSUP." A voice said. Oh my gosh, my day was getting better and better.

"Matthew...Espinosaaaaaa." I said. "Hayes, this is your girlfriend?!" Matt said. "No!" He said.

"Are you his girlfriend?" He asked me. "Ohhh, you speak Chinese?" He asked.

"Actually, I don't speak Chinese. I'm from the Philippines, but my first language is indeed English."

"Ohh. I'm so stupid." He chuckled at himself.

"Okay, so I've gathered up the courage to say...," I took a deep breath, "can we take a selfie?"

They laughed. "Sure!" They chorused. I took a selfie with Hayes first, Nash second and Matt third. Then I took a group selfie. They made seriously weird faces.

"Thank youuuu." I said. Ohh, when Katy sees this she'll get so jellyyy!

We also made some vines with Matt.
<<>>

I posted the pictures on my IG and Facebook. I heard the door open.

"YOU LUCKY BETCH!" Katy said. "I know right!"

"YOU WERE WITH GUYS?" Darren said, also barging in.

"Yeah, I was the only girl. But it's not like they'd rape me, chill!"

He groaned.

<>

A/N

pic of katy hugging nash up der

okeh labyu

-kay