Chapter 2 - Night

We had made it back to the castle safely feeling the guilt poor into us for leaving all of those people behind but halfway to the castle Julia had said we were the only light and hope in the kingdom for the people to look towards, and so we must survive now that our leaders are no longer with us. I hated it. Evan had left for a few to evacuate the castle and escape, and soon the whole castle was empty. What I didn't understand was why we needed to escape? Who was the mastermind behind this attack and why did we need to run without knowing if they were going to take the throne or not? But nevermind that, we were in no position to question things even if our parents told us to leave too. We're they hiding something from us, did they see the un-told future and knew this was coming? We each agreed to pack two bags, I went to my room and packed some clothes, shoes, a towel, some bathing supplies, pictures, my charger for my phone, and some extra things. I stuff all of that in one bag and the other bag was with some more clothes and some of the important royal things I had grabbed when I was in the royal treasures room since a lot of things in there were sacred things that absolutely cannot get into the wrong hands.

But the thought of why I actually grabbed these things was because mom and dad own these things. I grabbed the important stuff and some money along the way. I then met up with the Krew and guards where everyone spoke: quietly "Everyone ready?" I ask, "Yeah but everyone changes first. We can't go out looking like this." Gold said while handing us a pair of clothes, "Good thinking, we need to be undercover, what that guard said about this king..." Kyran replied while heading into a room. "Boys change in this room and girls change in this room," Lunar spoke while walking into the other room.

A few minutes later

We all walk out, Gold obviously chose something stylish but appropriate for this runaway mission, "All right, I looked out the window turns out the attackers left for a while, we can spend one last night in here, but we leave at sunrise." Alec was a good strategic planner. I nodded and walked to our parent's room, with the Krew following after me.

Gold's outfit

Funneh's outfit

Funneh's outfit

Rainbow's outfit

Rainbow's outfit