Chapter 4 - Sky city

Funneh's POV*
"Stand back!" Evan said as he pulled his sword, "Wait no!" Alec yelled while running in front of the dragon facing us with worry and fear all over his eyes with his arm out in a protective state from Evan harming the creature. "Move! Your gonna get hurt!" Evan yelled back but instead, Alec turned towards the dragon and patted her nose to our surprise, "Hey Lavender, did you miss me?" Alec asked the dragon in a soothing tone as she seemed to be enjoying his presence, Lavender had jumped and rubbed her purple-colored head against him. "Anyone want to meet Lavender?" Alec asked us, I looked at the others and stepped forward, then took another step and another. I was about to touch lavenders nose but hesitated, Alec grabbed my hand softly and pushed it against her nose. She made a happy noise and turned around, sitting. "She wants us to go on her back," Alec said, I looked at him shocked that this dragon that I had just met trusted me faster than I could with my own food! Alec helped me up and she flew straight into the sky feeling the rush of the wind his my face and fly pass my hair as I tightened my grip around Alec's waist making sure I didn't fall as the sound of cutting air and my guards laugh filled my ears, soon we landed on a plant form and when I looked up there was a whole kingdom standing right before us, truly I was amazed. Both Alec and I look back from the sound of wings flapping, to see everyone else on dragons as well.

"Guys!" I exclaimed with a bright smile, they land on the platform and jump off without hesitation or help with huge smiles on their faces as well. "Welcome to Sky City, and welcome back Alec," I hear a males voice from the back. "Hey Dean," he greeted with a warm smile "The queen awaits." Alec followed him and we followed after, looking around the people of our surroundings were looking at us, everything is so formal then what we were usually used too, it was like the 1800s where girls were wearing dresses and guys were wearing suits. "I feel like we're underdressed," Gold said from behind "Because you are, Sky City is very formal, the queen will give you a new look, hand made from the royal designer," Dean said and soon we made it to the castle. "My nephew, Alec! Its been so long my dear, who are these people?" The queen asked with a slightly confused look mixed into her calm expression, "Well, these are my friends I guess, remember how I graduated from Sky guard academy?" Alec asked the queen "Yes?" She said with a disapproving look when he had said guard academy, "Well these people over here Evan, Kyran, Julia, and Napoleon are my guard friends." he said pointing to each and every one of them, "And who are these people? They look familiar," her voice softened a bit when she had learned that they were friends. "They are the children from the Evergreen kingdom, we are guards of them," He said and for some reason, the queen seemed shocked, were only the kids of a kingdom, there's nothing special to it, it's kind of like Alec.  "Goodness, you must be hurt and hungry!" She called several maids and they pushed all of us down different hallways and many stairs where it eventually led us into a hall with separate bedrooms where we were dragged in too so they could give us proper care. "What's going on?" I asked once I stepped out of my given bedroom and spotted Draco, "I don't know, I mean yeah we're royals but she seemed a bit too shocked when Alec mentioned out kingdom name." Draco said as he fiddled with his suit. "Let's ask Alec," Gold said walking passed us in her floral patterned dress, we walked down the modern hallway and towards Alec's room "Hey guys, like the kingdom?" Alec asked us once he spotted us coming through his hallway, "Yeah but why was your aunt so shocked when you said our kingdom name?" I asked back "Oh, well your parents never told you this because they didn't want you to use your title for power." he replied making all of us raise an eyebrow feeling offended that they would actually think we would do something like that, "Your kingdom is one of the most powerful throughout this shared land with all of the other ruling kingdoms, that's why people are afraid and respect you the most," Evan said while walking through the door.
"Heh, that's hard to believe," Draco said "It's true," Evan said back "Please we are not, your telling lies! Mom and dad would've told us, we would never use our title for power!" I refused to accept that fact. I don't want to be powerful I want to be a normal princess or just someone normal in general.

I walked out with the rest of the Krew following me out the door, "He's lying, would mom and dad not trust us with that kind of information?" Draco asked, "They know we wouldn't use the title for power, but why?" Lunar questioned.

We were walking down the hallway when suddenly an "Ah-ha! Found you kids! The queen requested to get you kids dressed in the right attire in this kingdom!" came from a lady behind us making all of us turn around to face her when she suddenly pushed us into a room and gave us an outfit to put on. "We've already had the dresses and suit made now put it on, this kingdom is very formal." the random lady with auburn hair and purple eyes scolded while I studied the designs of our new clothes; the design was made to fit us so we put the outfit on.

Funneh and rainbow

Gold and lunar

Draco came out wearing a red blouse and some dress pants, when we walked out and the others were wearing armor, and the queen was dressed in red

Sorry I couldn't upload a males outfit design (Also made these pics myself, I know, very old.)

The Queen

She led us to the dining hall where a whole feast was set up

She led us to the dining hall where a whole feast was set up. We took our seats quietly "Oh I'm delighted to have such special kids for dinner," the queen said in joy "Oh well, it's a pleasure to be having dinner with you, your highness." Rainbow said "Oh don't call me by my formal name. Call me aunt Maddie or nana," the queen er nana replied, this was unusual manners coming from a queen who, we only had just met, "Of course yo-" Lunar slapped Draco's arm before he could finish his sentence, "I mean nana," Draco said as he glared at lunar. "Dig in everyone!" Alec announced as he walked into the room, he was wearing a red blouse as well by a gray hoodie over it. "Alec, why do you keep wearing a gray hoodie? We have important guests over and you have many untouched suits in your closest for you to wear," nana asked with a frown towards him, "it was my dad's remember Nana?" he said "Ah right, well dig in oh and... Welcome to Sky City" she said with a sweet tone.