Chapter 10 - A sleepover mission

After ecvrything we finally finished setting the little 'sleepover' in Gold's room.

We invited all the girls meaning: Ashley, Gold, Rainbow, Lunar, Julia, And me, there were sleeping bags, lanterns, drinks, and food for the night. "Were here!" We hear Rainbow yell with all the other girls behind her, "Great! Just set your stuff down there." I point to a corner. "So what are we dong first?" Lunar asked I quickly said hide n' seek for the first game, yes I know were in a room but the room we were in was HUGE and I really mean it, Julia counted first and we all scrambled trying to find a hiding spot, I myself ran into the walking closet and hid behind the thickest rack that was also the fullest with clothes and hid behind obviously the clothes. I saw Gold run behind the couches and go under a table that was covered with bean bags, Rainbow ran to the canopy bed that was drapped with light yellow drapes. Lunar ran of somewhere which I didn't get to see, I manage to get a glimpse of where Ashley went, I saw her go to bathroom and then "20!" I hear Julia shout and I could also hear her footsteps walking towards the bathroom, the bathroom was right next to the closet and had a door leading in the area I was in so I could hear it, after she walked in the bathroom I heard giggles. Then a "BOO" And a scream followed after that, sounded like lunar. Rainbow was caught next because I could hear her say "Awww" I was found next, apparently I was moving way much that it made the clothes move. After a good five minutes or so Gold gave up and that's when we moved to Truth or Dare.

We all sat in a circle and I smiled. "Who wants to go first?" I asked while looking around the circle, Julia said "Me!" While she raised her hand up. "okay" she cautiously looked around and her eyes landed on Lunar.

"Lunar.... Truth or dare?" Lunar hesitated for a second "Dare" we all had a round of OooOOoO's "well then, I dare you to go to, hmm, OH! Alec and say he has a secret admire." We all starred and I stupidly said "What?!" And I know regret my life.

Lunar got up and we followed her to the library where Alec usually is.
we hide behind a bookshelf closest to them

"Hey Alec..." He looks over "Oh hey lunar, what's up?" Lunar smiles and starts backing up
"Oh well you know..." Alec eyes her "Lunar?" Lunar turns around and yells "SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!" She flees and we follow after, half way down the hall we hear "WAIT WHAT?!" and we all laugh nonstop

We get back to the room and I volunteer to go.

"Rainbow! Truh or dare?" Rainbow quickly plays "TRUTH!" I nod
"Whos your crush?" Rainbow immediately blushes "Do I have to answer that?" I nod "Who knows, he could be the future king of serenity kingdom!" Ashley says I start making the 'Tick-Tock' sound and she gave out "Fine. Its...." She gets up with phone in hand amd runs out the doors "RAINBOW!" I yell then I get up and chase after her, I could tell everyone else followed after me with the sounds of multiple footsteps behind me.

Rainbow slams the door to a random room and we tryed pushing it but then we stopped when we heard "Napoleon?!" From the other side, we put our ears against the doors

"What are you doing in my room?"