Chapter 11 - Rainbow

Rainbow's POV*
I slammed the door to a random room without looking and locked it, I slid my back down the door and took a breath.

"What are you doing in my room?"

I jumped a little not knowing this was someones room, I got up and was surprised to see Napoleon "Napoleon! Im just, I mean, Uh"

I blushed because he had no shirt on and this was completely awkward. I never saw this stuff because mom and dad were always protective, especially dad, he hated when we hanged.out with guys unless it was Draco or a guard. Mom just said it wasn't princess appropriate or 'proper'. I was also the oldest so meanong I was first in line for the throne = Queen Rainbow, I never really liked the title or any formal tittle neither did the krew but we had to.

"Rainbow?" I looked up and Napoleon sas my blushed face and he realized why. "Uh, let me pit on a shirt!" He blushed too and quickly put on a red T and helped me up "Thanks" we walked over to the soft couch with green pillows "So why are you here?" I explained what happened and he understood.

Something I also liked in a guy, he didn't only have to like sweets like me, but understanding, loyal, nice, protective and all these other things. 

"Well, you can stay in my room for the night"

It thought for a minute

"Sure, I can sleep on the couch"
"What?! No! That's so not proper for a princess!"
"I'm not a type to act like one"
"But still"
"Its an order"
"RAINBOW"
"HA!"

he ended up agreeing and said he hated me for it, he hands me one of his shirts, I change, after that I stand there awkwardly and sit on the couch.

"So bed time?"
"I'm not a kid"
"Well im tired nighttt"
"Night"

The light ahuts off and I lay down out tiredness I feel my eyelids close and drift off to sleep.

5AM

I wake up from someone moving me and I didn't want to alarm them if they were dangerous.

I slowly open my eyes just enough to see when a familiar face appears, it was Napoleon carrying me to the bed. Is wanted to say something bt I didn't want him to feel awkward.

He lays me down on the opposite side of the bed and pulls the cover over me.

What startled me and me move is when he kissed me, not on the forehead, not on cheeks, but on the lips. He then whispered ik n my ear "I love you" Which made me scream in the inside.

Napoleon then lays next to me in the bed and sleeps, with all sorts of thoughts I fall back asleep again.