Chapter 18 - We can't keep hiding

It's been a few days since the incident and everything was still viral, we are now in the forest once again hiding in place I'm currently alone in the forest, I needed alone time. Its getting to the point where it looks like were not even getting our kingdom back, Alec keeps holding us back and its making me go crazy, mad, have doubt. But yet I love him... And I don't know why, it hurts but it doesn't.

What's happening to me? I'm so confused...

How do you love someone if you don't even know if they love you back? 

Am I going insane? Do I need love? What happens if he can't love me back?

STOP THINKING LIKE THIS YOUR GOING CRAZY! YOUR GOING INSANE! YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF

I start breaking down and bursting in tears, it's all because of Alec, I cry harder. It's all because of him....

I stand up and wipe my tears, its almost sunset, they're probably worried about me. I pull myself together and walk back hoping I could avoid Alec. As soon I get back I sit down on a wooden log looking down at the ground. "Funneh, you okay?" Gold asked. I nodded making a small sound. 

"You sure? You look tired." I nodded again. "Funneh whats wrong?" Alec asked me. I didn't say anything, I was being really dramatic but at this point I didn't care anymore. Everyone was looking at me... I just know that I can't face Alec and that we can't keep hiding anymore. 

He's my guard, yes, but i can't help but care for him, sometimes I wish I could run away to somewhere beautiful with just myself and my thoughts. I hate myself. I really do. And I can't help but on the inside and out. 

"Funneh, your clearly not okay, your crying." Alec said, "I'm fine" I lied. 

He grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled yanking my arm back. "What's gotten into you?" he questioned. 

"Funneh calm down..." Draco tried grabbing me but I pushed him away. "STOP!" I yelled. 

I was having a panic attack, I get those randomly.

"Funneh stop!" Alec yelled. "NO" I yelled back. 

"WE CAN'T JUST KEEP HIDING ANYMORE, MY PARENTS ARE DEAD AND WE AREN'T DOING TO AVENGE THEM!" I screamed. 

"Well what do you think were suppose to do?!" He yelled. I was fighting with the man I said I loved, and it hurt so much.

"I don't care what we do! I just want to go back to our kingdom and get it back!!" I yelled. I was no longer in control of my body, I was letting myself fight and hurt myself.

I stormed away in to the forest with nothing but my phone, I was walking when I was attacked

Alec

Everyone was so confused of what happened, I was also hurt and mad at myself, my sword was sitting against the tree and I looked at it, I swore on my life that I would protect her before we headed out to the festival, and I promised, but now i'm fighting her, i'm fighting with the girl I said I would protect...

But i'm fighting with the girl I love...

And now shes somewhere in the forest... lost.

But then we heard a scream, it was Funneh's scream. I grabbed my sword and ran to her. 

She was there, on the ground, blood everywhere. Cuts and bruises everywhere.

But yet, shes still alive.