1-Fake feelings-1

—I'm (Not) Sorry—

I failed. I can't believe it, how could Tom, a drunk, an idiot, an absolute fucking failure, stop me? He left me with scars down my face, a blind eye, and now I was pretty much a cyborg because of my arm, Robotic and cold, lacking any human feeling at all, although it is a little cool and threatening.

I sat in my office, planning and thinking about my next move, like a game of chess. First, I needed to track their location, I honestly doubt they would still be living in the remains of we all once called 'Home'. I opened the laptop that was in front of me. I Opened program that police use to track phone calls, I connected my phone to the computer and quickly tapped the only number I could remember into my phone, waiting patiently for the ring to stop.

"Uh- who is it?" It sounded like he had just woken up, or been trying to sleep. I was a bit late. I didn't get much sleep anymore and I never paid attention to the time.

"Hello, Thomas."

"..." silence.

"Can't you say hi to an old friend?"

"...what do you want." He sounded absolutely pissed, nice.

"Oh you know, an apology."

"..." silence again...

"Aww tongue tied already? I thought maybe we could have a civilized conversation."

"..." and then he hung up. That was enough time to get his location tracked down, so it didn't really matter that much. He was probably going to wake up and think it was some kind of dream anyway. I'm surprised he wasn't drunk. I quickly tracked him to an apartment building, doodling a small map on a paper. Do they all live in one apartment... or in separate apartments? The program actually told me the apartment number...useful.
34, on the third floor.
I only remembered Tom's phone number... I couldn't call Edd, and I doubt Edd would want to hear anything from me.
After deciding what I was going to do, I grabbed a bunch of shit, clothes, money, everything I had that I might need laying around my office. I changed into a red hoodie and some grey jeans.
(Le classic Tord tho)
I left through a window, I didn't want anyone in the base to see me leaving. Although watching new recruits squirm in my presence always gave me a weird high for dominance. (( ;) ))
I could feel sharp cold night air nipping at my face, feeling like numb dead fingers scraping against my skin. It had actually been about a year or so since I had seen them...after everything. I had never felt bad, or remorseful. Now I felt spiteful and angry. Might as well be pissed now so I can put on a cool dementor later. I decided not to take a car, my license was expired. If I got pulled over I would definitely get arrested and sent to some kind of maximum security prison camp or some shit. I walked carefully, trying not to leave evidence of leaving. I had left a note, and I was going to come back to the base. As I kept walking, I began to get drowsy. I looked up at the horizon, seeing the sunshine a soft light through some clouds. Walking was boring, everything about this was boring.

   I hadn't really thought about what I was going to do when I got there. Just piss them off? Break their hearts, crush them to bits? I didn't care about them. It would be easy to hurt them again. What if I got Tom to like me, and attack with affection? Then I could crush his soul.
...
Get him to love me...
Then kill him with hate...

  As I began to head more into town, I started to figure my plan out a bit more. I had come up with a solid idea of what to do. Earn trust, then destroy. Manipulate, and ruin, D-day for my old friends. Tom would be the most difficult to break, he hates me, getting him to even forgive, hah,
it's a hilarious thought. I pushed myself into an alleyway to rest. I took a few breaths before deciding to continue my walk.

I hit the medium sized apartment building, inspecting all sides carefully, finding a ledge on the 3rd floor. I quickly tried to scale the building, putting some past training into action for once. I got up to the ledge, that conveniently wrapped around the entire floor. I walked carefully, noticing there were numbered plates on the windows.
37...
36...
Apartment numbers...
This would be a lot simpler than I thought.

     I found 34, impulsively knocking on the window. No answer. I knocked again. Nothing. He isn't home. Maybe this is a good thing. I quickly broke the lock off the window, climbing into the room stealthily, noticing scattered bottles on the floor.
Yep, this is the drunk's apartment. I sighed, letting my shoes silently hit the floor as I carefully navigated through the messy room. All the lights seemed to be off, he's not home at all.

   I wanted to snoop a bit, turning on one of the lights. His apartment was a fucking mess, a bunch of stacked and messy newspapers on the coffee table, with red circles and lines all over them. Empty bottles, containers. This is it, the first thing to try to get him to like me. I decided to clean up his apartment. Guess I'm Snow White, Tom is one of the seven fucking dwarfs.

I picked the newspapers off the table, looking at the words that were circled, things like 'communist organization' 'the red scare in the UK' and my name in some places, circled over and over and over again. It occurred to me that he may know a bit more than I wanted him to, a bit too much. I put them back down, deciding to leave them in their place.

It took me about two hours to finish cleaning, his apartment was a complete mess. Going through his things was interesting, I hadn't really looked at anything he owned in depth before. He had even left a laptop on the table. I silently stared at it, debating whether to go through the internet history or not. Although I probably should have, I didn't. What was the point, Blackmail? You mean the lowest low fucking ever? Yeah no

I found some lined paper and a bright red pen. I quickly scratched out a note in messy handwriting, making sure to leave my name in larger print.

Cleaned your messy ass apartment, you slob. Also sorry for coming in through the window, dreadful etiquette I know.
- love, Tord

I thought the 'Love Tord' part was quite humorous. I opened the front door, hoping that I could possibly find Edd and Matt's apartments. I opened the door, trying to be careful not to-

"Edd- stop dragging me out of my place, seriously," Tom whined, obviously being back from something that he didn't want to attend. I slammed the front door shut, it made a louder noise than I wanted it to. I locked it, feeling my face heat up with almost another failure on the line. I quickly ran back to the room, getting out of the window and climbing down into the alley below. I ran back into a rural area of town. Where trees covered every meter of ground. I could stay here until tomorrow, then I ask Edd if I can stay with him, convincing him that I've changed.
————————————————-

edit: going through my fanfics and fixing grammar and such. sorry for the spam!

So I'm kinda re-writing one of my oldest fanfics, that I deleted because I felt like it wasn't good enough lmao. But I like this one; it's good so far. Tell me what you guys think because I'm gonna work on this one when I don't want to work on the other one-
Wow, great explanation me oh my god.