7- Fake Feelings -7

-Eau De Résistance-

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Edd yelled at the top of his lungs, sliding down the stairs on a wooden sled. I thought the old house was gone though— didn't I-

"Yeah Edd, we know." Tom was sitting on the couch, being salty. The house looked like it did when we had first got out of high school—

"Tord! Get Tom to stand near the tree with us! I want to get a picture of the first Christmas in our first house!" He motioned for Matt to get the camera. I confusingly looked over at Tom, and smiled slightly. It felt like we hated each other less- it felt like we were actually friends.

I got him to get into the picture with us, Edd set a timer and ran as fast as he could into the frame with me, Tom, and Matt. Tom actually smiled in it. After the picture, Tom dragged me aside.

"Hey..Tord, can you walk with me?"

"Sure? Where-" he dragged me outside and around the new house to what looked like an old ladder that was barely holding itself together. He motioned for me to climb up, to which I softly punched him in the arm and laughed.

"You 'tryin to kill me Jehovah?" I laughed a little, kicking my toe into the dirt,

"Just go up! And stop calling me that, Commie."

"Fine- if I die your paying for my funeral." I began to climb up, hearing creaking form underneath me.

"I'll make sure to play Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows for you-"

"Fuck you."

Once I was on the roof, Tom joined me. We sat down for a bit, until he no joke pulled a bottle of Smirnoff out of his hoodie pocket.

"Wanna drink with me?" He smiled, holding the bottle to me.

"Pfft sure!" I grabbed the bottle, un-doing the top and taking a drink. It burned going down but I didn't really care.

"Ha...it's nice out here.. I wonder why it hasn't snowed yet."

"Hm, god hasn't had enough material this year-"

"Ew Tord-" he slugged my arm slightly, then held his knees while looking up. We were basically just getting drunk together.

Once we were both pretty fucked up we started playing truth or dare. Our dares getting a bit more out there the more we played.

"I— dare you to *hic* kiss me-" he smiled, his face being rosy from the cold and the alcohol.

"*hic* haha, Tom we are ff-f f - Fucking drunk-

"I said k- kiss me idiot." He pulled my face to his, and we had our own drunken little kiss. I felt everything inside me flutter, why did I forget this? Why did I forget-

I felt my eyes violently flutter open, I sat up, my face being red. What the fuck. I felt so weirdly high, and confused. This was a few years ago, why am I dreaming about it. We never kissed, my brain made that part up. I looked around, confused. Everything felt like it was spinning.

  "Tord, you okay?" Edds voice was nice but everything was so blurry.

  "N-o? Yes- nei, Ja?" I was so dazed.
(N-o? Yes- no, yeah?)

  "What's wrong dude?" Tom's stemme var så klar... Hvorfor kan ikke jeg forstå ham...
(Tom's voice was so clear... why can't I understand him...)

"Nei- nei jeg-"
(No- no I-)

Tom's P.O.V

Fucking idiot starts babbling in Norwegian and then passes out.
"Jesus Edd is he okay?" Edd seemed to be trying to check his temperature and other vitals despite not being a doctor.

"I think he's just dehydrated..."

  "Dumbass doesn't even know he needs to drink water."

  "Don't be rude. Get a cup I'll let you dump some cold water on his face." I walked to small dining room and pulled out a cup, filling it with some ice and water. As I walked back Edd seemed to be giggling a little.

"What?"

  "I just think it's funny how you aren't more excited to dump water on him."

"Oh no I'm Fucking ecstatic" I tipped the glass over without hesitation. He sat up in confusion. He was processing so slowly. I felt almost bad for him. I handed him the rest of the water in the glass. He took it, looking at it quizzically. "Drink it, dumbass." Tord glared at me before taking a large gulp of water. I don't see why he wants to make everything so dramatic.

  "Thanks Edd." He didn't even try to make eye contact with me. What ever, I didn't have to bring you shit. I began leaving, "wait- Tom-"

   "What."

  "Thank you too..."

  "Whatever."