10- Fake Feelings -10

After ice cream, we walked home. My head was actually hurting a surprising amount, my vision didn't seem the best right now either. My entire vision felt like it went black, and next, I knew I was in Toms' arms.

   "Tom. let. me. fucking. go. NOW." I growled. I don't care if I'm dizzy, I don't care if I'm going to fall over. He better let me the fuck go. it makes me look weak. it makes me look like I can't handle myself.

  "what? you just fucking fell over why the hell would I-"

   "LET ME GO." He pulled his arms away and I sat myself up. My head hurt like hell and everything seemed blurry.

"Tord, you need to get help, you keep having blackouts."

"Why the fuck do you care?" I growled at him. He twitched back.

  "Tord let me get you home you idiot, stop being stubborn." I quickly grabbed his arm and he smacked me.

  "-FUCK. OFF." I pushed him back. He stood up, pulling himself away from me.

  "Fine. Walk the fuck home alone," he started walking off, leaving me sitting there. I was quiet. I looked at him,

  "Tom..." I said loud enough for him hear as he walked away.

"What?" He said, venom pricking his voice.

  "Please don't leave," I said it ok instinct. Almost as if it was a faux pas. I felt my face start to burn. I don't know what's wrong with me.

"What the fuck do you want me to do then?" Absolute disdain and venom sounded off in his voice as he turned quickly.

"Tom I'm sorry I-"

  "YOU. WHAT? oh I tried to give you a chance you back stabbing lying evil man bitch. You think I wanted to take you with me this fucking morning? EDD FORCED ME TO. You think I care about your shit eating lying fucking bitchy ass apologies? No, fuck no. Why don't you walk the fuck home alone, that's obviously what you fucking want. I'm sick of fucking trying, and it's only been a day. Not even a day. It's been a few hours." As he spoke he began walking closer and closer. As I sat quietly on the ground. He got onto his knee.

  "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT." He leaned in, and I felt warmth hit my lips. I confusingly pushed him away,

  "What. The. Fuck." I pushed myself back, he had one arm around me.

"I- I'm sorry- impulse-" I smacked him across the face. "That was fair." He twitched back, pulling his arm away. He stood up and looked away from me. Dismissively holding his hand out.

  "What?"

  "Let me help you get home..." I took his hand. He helped me up, and I almost fell over, falling into his body as he caught me. Holding me closely. If I wasn't so dizzy I'd be holding him. Wait- oh god no don't think like that. I felt him help me stand up straight.

   He had helped me get home, holding me by my shoulder. By the time we got back the sun had risen, and I'd assume that Edd was awake as well. He quietly opened the apartment door, letting me in. He sat me down onto the couch. He grabbed a glass and got me some water. Edd confuses and a bit tired asked us what was wrong.

  "Tord blacked out." He said, handing me the water.

  "Tom, can we talk about-"

"No."