11- Fake Feelings -11

"T- Tord slow down!" I was holding Tom in my arms, kissing down his neck, making him stutter and giggle.

"Why should I, love?" I responded in a gentle musical tone. I could hear him purring against my touch, his body shaking.

"Wake up!"

"What love?"

"WAKE UP!"

"AUGH-" I shook, falling off the couch and onto the floor, unable to comprehend the dream I was just having. I looked up, seeing Tom standing above me.

"God never make those noises again!" He turned to leave. My back hurt, the couch had become to painful for me to sleep on. I decided to file my complaint to Edd.

"Eddddddd the couch is hurting my back." I wined in a childish manner. He sighed and shook his head.

  "We don't have anywhere where you can sleep-"

  "There's an extra bed in my room." Tom's voice was caring but was infected with disdain. I was so confused about how Tom felt, but I think my plan was working, working a little to well. I smiled a little.

  "Thanks Tom-" I said, my voice cheerful.

  "Tom are you sur-" he cut Edd off, responding

  "Yes Edd. I'm sure, come on jackass I'll show you my apartment or whatever the fuck." He began exiting and stood at the door waiting for me. I pulled myself up, holding onto the couch for a second, my head had begun spinning. He gently walked over putting an arm around me and began carrying me to his apartment. I didn't like it. In the hallway I pushed him away and stood against the wall, shifting my weight as I walked. After we had entered his apartment I was surprised. It was still relatively clean. I smiled at him and he dismissively looked away.

  "Here." He dragged me to the room, showing me the bed in the corner. I nodded and began unpacking some of my stuff, shoving it under the bed. I found it funny that he had a second bed in his room, for no reason. My Brian then shifted to how he was being kind to me, and then to the kiss. He had kissed me. For no reason. It pissed me off not knowing why

  "Hey Tom?" I asked, my voice fluctuating

  "Yeah?"

  "Can we talk about that kiss..." my voice trailed off slightly. I could sense him become uncomfortable.

  "What about it? It was just impulse."

  "So you impulsively kissed the guy you hate the most. Sure I'll believe that."  I laughed as I watched his face go red. I don't know why I was having so much fun with this. He shook his head and frowned, his body tense.

  "...Tord." He got up as I sat on the bed, sitting down next to me. I felt him gently grab my hands. "I don't hate you,"

"What?" I asked, becoming hostile in my attitude.

  "God you piss me off, and fucking hell do you suck...but," he paused, looking down. "Never mind."

"Tom no keep talking.." this was getting interesting.

  "Damnit. Sometimes why won't you just grab me and kiss me you ass? Why did I have to do it?"

  "...I." My heart began fluttering, and and a strange feeling began building up in my stomach. I gently put my hand against his face, completely beginning to act on instinct. He put his hand gently on mine, I leaned into him without thinking, pressing my lips against his. He kissed back, putting his arms around me. I gently pushed him back against the bed, my brain hurt. I couldn't think straight.

  He gently pushed me off of him, blushing violently, his face full of affection and confusion.

  "Tord.."

  "Sorry, impulse." I teased. He growled, pulling me forcefully back into a kiss. I don't know what I'm doing, but I think my plan may have backfired in the worst possible way. I think I fell in love with Tom. To the army I must be one hell of a joke.