6- Fake Feelings -6

- Hooked On a Feeling -

Tom's POV (OOF)
I chugged a glass of pickle juice, feeling my stomach flip at the sour and salty taste. I glared at him, Tord. He laughed nervously, fucking idiot staring at me
The entire time.

"What's so Fucking funny, Commie?"

"Damn! you can swallo-"

"Don't you dare fucking finish that."

"...drinking it like that can make you barf, you sure you can hold that down?"

"Do you know how much I can fucking hold down??"

"probably lots of hot sweaty DI-"

"What the fucking fuck is wrong with you? You got a dick on the mind? Are you a teenage girl??" He's gay. We all know he is. We even talked about it a lot, not me and Tord, me and Edd. For a while I thought I was gay, but I know I'm not, or I think I'm not. I wanted to add a bit to my little salty roast session, "Why the fuck are you acting like you didn't do anything wrong? You know what you fucking did! Edd was swamped with bills, he paid for Jon's funeral because he felt bad! He felt bad for what you fucking did! He had to pay for the damage you caused. Matt barely leaves his room anymore- but that might be the mirrors. Why ever you came back is honestly beyond me, try and fuck us up again, go ahead, Edd and I are watching your ass."

"Of course you're watching my ass Homo-"

"Very mature, Tord. Why are you back?"

Tord's POV

   I have to give him my fake ass explanation again?? Fucking FINE!

"Well...I guess I just missed you guys.." I fake choked out,

  "Pfft Nice Fucking lie-"

  "I'm NOT lying." But I was. how deviously devilish Tord. (S T E A M E D
H A M S )

"...really?"

"I missed you guys a lot...I don't know... I just kept thinking about all of you..."
Mostly you...

  I kept that part out. Too fast to be an idiot. To fast to be a faker, he'd be able to spot that from a mile away.

"Kept thinking of us!? That's fucking funny!"

"Tom I'm trying to be serious.."

"..."

"I love you guys." I lied, my voice sounding natural for once.

"That's gay." He rolled his 'eyes' and leaned back against the counter "God I need to fucking get drunk."

"You don't need to get drunk-"

  "Shut it commie."

  "Don't be an asshole!" Pretending to care was almost fun, I was even getting a bit swept up in it.

  "This isn't your house, don't tell me what to do."

—————————————————-

O O F